Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

9 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

But... but.... butt.... the police are probably with them. 🤪

Some are

But they're gonna be shocked at all the "old white guys" that they think are automatically on their side that will be shooting at them too.

It will more than balance out

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Norm had always been one of my favorite comedians.  I loved it when he returned to SNL after being fired for "not being funny enough".  He comes back, in his monologue he pointed that out and asked "did I suddenly get more funny?  No.  It's just that the show is so bad now"  (paraphrasing). 

• Haha 2

Donald Trump May Have Just Broken the Law

Donald Trump may have violated his federal indictment by auctioning off a priceless gun from his collection at Mar-a-Lago.

Last weekend, an auction held at his Florida home saw the item, described as "a one of a kind Trump Glock from the 45th President of the United States Donald J. Trump," go up for bidding during a charity event. Pictures circulating on social media show the gun being presented at the auction, with news website Meidas Touch saying that bidding for the item began at $10,000.

However, the transaction could land the former U.S. president in considerable trouble, given that federal law prohibits those under indictment from transacting firearms. Trump is embroiled in active legal proceedings, having testified at a civil trial over the New York investigation into financial fraud at the Trump Organization. The former president has denied all wrongdoing and repeatedly said that the ongoing federal and civil cases against him are part of a political witch hunt.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives outlines that as part of the Gun Control Act, it is unlawful for "any person under indictment for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year to ship, transport, or receive firearms or ammunition."

It means Trump, or anyone involved in the sale of the firearm, could potentially face prison time for violating the law. The person who purchased the weapon could also be legally liable for assisting lawbreaking, given that Trump's indictment and trial have been heavily publicized.

Click on the link for the full article

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

That would only apply if the gun was transferred to Trump himself.  You really think he bought it or sent some underling to fetch it?

Wouldn't surprise me.  But I don't think the case is clear cut.  There would clearly need to be an investigation to determine whether there was any direct evidence tying Trump to the gun.  Without it, even if it was his gun, I don't think they could prove their case, and wouldn't go after him for it.

Far-right host claims Black and Latino voters will support Trump once he's convicted

Far-right conspiracy theorist and host Wayne Allyn Root told Roger Stone in a discussion Sunday that he thinks minority voters will ultimately come out more for Donald Trump if he's convicted of a crime.

"Well, I, I'm with you that Black votes are the key or minority votes are the key here — Black and Latino votes," Root told Stone. "And every time they indict him and if they convict him — God forbid, but you and I both know those juries and those judges are all biased and against us. If he's convicted before the election — which I'd say is probably almost a certainty. Now, in one of these cases — maybe more than one — I think Black voters who believe the system is rigged against them come to Trump even more."

He didn't fully explain why Black and Latino voters would like Trump better if he were convicted, but it is a campaign that has been promoted since Aug. 2023 by Fox commentators.

Axios reported in September that Trump's campaign thinks "he can make inroads with Black voters by pushing an I-am-a-victim-just-like-you storyline."

He's such a splendid business man, what with the demise of his Trump Organization in the NY fraud case, and this Truth Social venture, he'll end up being up to what, 8 bankruptcies when all is said and done?

Trump’s Truth Social Has Lost $73M Since Launch, New Filing Shows

Since launching in early 2022, former President Donald Trump‘s Truth Social took in $3.7 million in net sales, and lost $73 million.

The numbers are the first time that any internal financial details on the social platform have been shared publicly, and they suggest that while Trump has made Truth Social his primary social media platform, it has not been translating into meaningful revenue for the tech startup, which is owned by Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG).

The numbers were revealed in a new financial disclosure from TMTG’s SPAC merger partner Digital World Acquisition Corp. The filing revealed that in 2022, Truth Social lost $50 million on just $1.4 million of net sales, and through the first 6 months of this year it brought in $2.3 million, but lost $23 million.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, China said:

He's such a splendid business man, what with the demise of his Trump Organization in the NY fraud case, and this Truth Social venture, he'll end up being up to what, 8 bankruptcies when all is said and done?

Trump’s Truth Social Has Lost $73M Since Launch, New Filing Shows

Since launching in early 2022, former President Donald Trump‘s Truth Social took in $3.7 million in net sales, and lost $73 million.

The numbers are the first time that any internal financial details on the social platform have been shared publicly, and they suggest that while Trump has made Truth Social his primary social media platform, it has not been translating into meaningful revenue for the tech startup, which is owned by Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG).

The numbers were revealed in a new financial disclosure from TMTG’s SPAC merger partner Digital World Acquisition Corp. The filing revealed that in 2022, Truth Social lost $50 million on just $1.4 million of net sales, and through the first 6 months of this year it brought in $2.3 million, but lost $23 million.

Who lost $73 million on Truth Social?  And how much money did Trump personally make from grifting on the platform that did not go to the platform itself?