Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

2 minutes ago, Hersh said:

WTF does Van Halen have to be included in that starter pack?? Come on now. Put in Kid Rock or some other degenerate instead. 

Look, Van Halen is an all-time great band BUT…like a lot of great artists, they inspired a veritable deluge of really awful, white-trash, drug-addled, moronic sleaze  rock.  And it ain’t pretty.

No way around it.

19 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Look, Van Halen is an all-time great band BUT…like a lot of great artists, they inspired a veritable deluge of really awful, white-trash, drug-addled, moronic sleaze  rock.  And it ain’t pretty.

No way around it.

Fair, but then put one of those really awful, white-trash, etc rock groups in that starter kit. I'm not ceding Van Halen to those ****ing morons. Ever. 

• Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Rekt

Agreed. 

A big part of Keystone XL was to extend the existing pipeline from its current end, in Oklahoma, to Houston. So they can export the oil, where it's worth more. (There was a surplus, in the US.)

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

WTF does Van Halen have to be included in that starter pack?? Come on now. Put in Kid Rock or some other degenerate instead. 

I don't even get the connection between Van Halen and complainers of gas pricing anyway. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Chachie said:

I don't even get the connection between Van Halen and complainers of gas pricing anyway. 

Should be obvious: once gas prices get high enough, we're all gonna be doin a bit more Van Halen:

NLLO5W4JDJEXNMF5KAWGNXJQ44.thumb.jpeg.0efc7f8cdf0bc557ac5dc55b8efac61f.jpeg

TREMBLE BEFORE MY DAD JOKES!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

On 11/23/2021 at 5:51 PM, China said:

Somehow the Guy Who Tried to Steal Arizona for Trump Is Now Broke

Everyone thought the Cyber Ninjas were in it for the money.

The Republican-controlled Arizona Senate picked the Florida-based company to run the sham recount of votes in Maricopa County earlier this year, despite their having zero experience running election audits.

The company’s efforts were so amateurish that even the Republican-led Maricopa Board of Supervisors labeled them a bunch of “grifters and con artists.”

But it turns out that even though a variety of conspiracy-loving groups raised almost $6 million to fund the audit, that money hasn’t made its way to the Cyber Ninjas.

This week the company’s CEO Doug Logan said that rather than making him rich, the sham Maricopa County recount left him $2 million in debt.

Click on the link for the full article

Cyber Ninjas asks Arizona high court to wipe out daily fines over public records

Cyber Ninjas Inc. is asking the Arizona Supreme Court to throw out a $50,000 per day fine imposed by a Maricopa County judge because the company has failed to release public records about the state Senate’s 2020 election review.

Cyber Ninjas has tried repeatedly to get the Supreme Court to weigh in on lower court rulings that found it is subject to the state public records law, but the justices have declined to take the case. The latest petition, dated Monday, repeats a petition filed in November, which the court rejected, and adds the claim that the $50,000 fine was improperly imposed.

That daily fine started accumulating in January and has grown to more than $3 million.

Cyber Ninjas was the chief contractor hired to lead the Senate’s unprecedented review of election materials from Maricopa County, including ballots and counting machines. The company is fighting public records requests lawsuits filed by the parent company of The Arizona Republic newspaper and American Oversight, a left-leaning watchdog group.

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, China said:

I guess we shouldn't be surprised, coming from the guy prone to rambling nonsensically:

Trump_on_Breaking_Elton_John_Records.jpg

My IQ just dropped 20 points reading that butchery of the English language and comprehension. I don't even think a full blown 3 day binge of the finest bourbon could make that intelligible. 

HTTR!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, skinsfan4128 said:

My IQ just dropped 20 points reading that butchery of the English language and comprehension. I don't even think a full blown 3 day binge of the finest bourbon could make that intelligible. 

HTTR!

"Person, Piano, Man, Woman, Rocket...ok, it's not that hard. Give me my grammy."

• Haha 5

🎶And the grift goes on...🎶

Trump touted a contest for small-dollar donors to dine with him in New Orleans. But no winner met him.

Former President Donald Trump in recent weeks asked his supporters for money as part of a promotion to eat dinner with him in New Orleans last Saturday. The only problem was that no one actually got to eat dinner with Trump, The Washington Post reported Friday, citing four people familiar with the matter.

Former president Donald Trump’s political group sent at least 15 emails in recent weeks offering small-dollar donors the chance to win a coveted prize if they gave money: dinner with Trump in New Orleans last Saturday.

“We booked you a plane ticket,” one of the pitches said, complete with a photo of Trump superimposed in the French Quarter, beneath the dangling trademark ferns. “Contribute ANY AMOUNT RIGHT NOW to be automatically entered to have dinner with President Trump in New Orleans.”

Another pitch promised a full suite of perks. “We’ll cover your flight. We’ll cover your very nice hotel. We’ll cover your dinner,” the email promised, along with a picture with Trump. “All you have to do is enter.”

A third pitch said: “He REALLY wants to meet you, Friend, which is why he’s holding (1) spot on the entry list for YOU only.” Some of the emails came from an account labeled “Dinner with Trump” that was set up by the former president’s leadership PAC, Save America.

But no such winner was flown to New Orleans last weekend, according to four people familiar with the matter. No flight or “very nice” hotel was booked. Trump had no individual meeting with a small-dollar donor, instead only privately greeting a handful of Republican Party donors who gave large checks, taking pictures with some of the party’s most well-heeled members and speaking to a larger group of donors who each gave tens of thousands of dollars.

The email pitches probably raised a sizable sum for Save America. Some similar contests to meet Trump have raised hundreds of thousands of dollars, according to people involved.

“President Trump has awarded more than 100 prizes to contest winners across America, but due to an administrative error in this individual circumstance, the contest winner was not properly notified for last weekend’s event in New Orleans. Consistent with the rules of the sweepstakes, a substitute prize will be awarded to the winner,” Trump spokesman Taylor Budowich said Friday, when asked why no winner was chosen.