Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's All Get Behind Alex Smith! Or Not!! (M.E.T.) NO kirk talk---that goes in ATN forum

Veryoldschool

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

The good thing about Alex is he can’t choke for us, because it appears we will not be capable of actually having any chances to choke in these games.

Love how you take lemons and make lemonade!!   I should do that more!! ?

Just now, DÂ’Pablo said:

How to shut down Alex Smith: soft zone and a stunting D-line. IÂ’m surprised the Colts didnÂ’t win by more.

Seriosuly the soft zone, itÂ’s like kryptonite. I just donÂ’t know what to do, they dropped the safety aiigh

4 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

The good thing about Alex is he can’t choke for us, because it appears we will not be capable of actually having any chances ?to choke in these games.

Bad as the team has been tonight, the 84 million dollar QB would have kept us in it.  He's played the Saints twice in his career, has 646 yards, 7 TDs, 0 ints.  Would have been a great shootout for the prime time audience.

OH WELL.

4 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Its funny how when folks don’t like the QB he needs to step up in the pocket to avoid the rush and yadda yadda, but when they like the QB it’s the Olines fault.

CÂ’mon man.

Theres been a lot of pressure.

At least Smith hasn’t freaked out and broken Chris Thompson’s leg on a panic scramble.

1 minute ago, HOF44 said:

Doesn’t help when the ball comes out consistently late. 

Dude is out there looking like Uncle Rico.

I was never a big Smith fan, but even I didn’t think he was capable of being this bad.  

Gents, we’re 2-2.  Hang in there.

Dude is out there looking like Uncle Rico.

I was never a big Smith fan, but even I didn’t think he was capable of being this bad.  

Dude has been covered up by teams with fantastic coaching and talent around him his whole career. We have neither. We all should have seen this coming 

12 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

2-2 is not what concerns me. The Redskins rubbing off on Alex Smith does.

He arrived fully formed and didn't need the Redskin stench to rub off on him. WYSIWYG. He is Kirk Cousins without the arm. The future is very, very bleak as usual.

Archived