Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 ES GMs Mock Draft is complete!

Epochalypse

20 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

Suggestion Commish if I may...

There are a few guys in the 2018 Comprehensive NFL Draft Thread you might want to try and recruit for the 3 vacancies we have currently. I'd like to see The Consigliere get a team and a few others. 

Just my .02

I was waiting for DC9 to choose but we are going to still need I think 2 more.  I'll give @DC9 until midnight to capitalize on his priority then by all means anyone who knows someone interested it will be first come first serve.

About to board another plane but I will hopefully update the thread title and post in the draft thread to fill us out when I get settled.

46 minutes ago, Epochalypse said:

I was waiting for DC9 to choose but we are going to still need I think 2 more.  I'll give @DC9 until midnight to capitalize on his priority then by all means anyone who knows someone interested it will be first come first serve.

About to board another plane but I will hopefully update the thread title and post in the draft thread to fill us out when I get settled.

Yeah, I'm out for good, brother.  Sorry I was a bother but this has become confusing and kind of annoying and I don't want to be holding you guys up while I'm more focused on updating the free agency thread and stuff.

I've some time to kill. Here's the Raiders 2017 draft recap: 

#44 ZAY JONES WR EAST CAROLINA (Bills, very slow start but should rebound in 2018)

#69 GERALD EVERETT TE SOUTH ALABAMA (Rams, I expect a solid 2018 after a slow rookie season - stud in the making IMO)

#88 MARLON MACK RB SOUTH FLORIDA (Colts, at least going to be their 3rd down back and perhaps much more as he is electric)

#112 JARRON JONES DT NOTRE DAME (Cowboys, trying a position switch to RT we'll see how it goes but taken way too early and a mistake by yours truly)

#113 RAYSHAWN JENKINS FS MIAMI (Chargers SS, slow rookie season and suffered a concussion)

#119 JALEN MYRICK CB MINNESOTA (Jaguars, buried in depth chart we'll see if he can get better but another mistake taken way too early)

#129 HOWARD WILSON CB HOUSTON (Browns, devastating knee injury hopefully he gets healthy and rebounds)

#151 DEATRICH WISE JR. DE ARKANSAS (Patriots, starting DE and posted 5 sacks in his rookie season could be a gem)

#188 KENNY GOLLADAY WR NORTHERN ILLINOIS (Lions, up and down rookie season with some flashes expect a solid 2018 and IMO is a sleeper WR for FF)

#189 TREYVON HESTER DT TOLEDO (Raiders, in their DE rotation and could be very good in the future if he wants it)

#208 BRANDON WILSON CB HOUSTON (Bengals, unfortunately suffered a knee injury but has a legit shot to become a solid contributor)

#210 BRAD SEATON OT VILLANOVA (Buccaneers, buried in depth chart but will try and make a push for a backup RT role I assume)

#242 JEREMIAH LEDBETTER DT ARKANSAS (Lions, in their DT rotation and has played well)

Meh, overall mixed feelings, but, thus far, all 13 Raider selections are still on an NFL roster...

5 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Oh yeah of course, how could I forget. ESPN had it wrong unless we somehow had another one.

The trade cannot be made official until the new season starts. So officially the team still has the 3rd rd pick. But as soon as the new season starts March 14th - the Alex Smith trade becomes official. 

52 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

2020 is the earliest time to recap last year mate to get a realistic account.

Be a good time to look at your 2015 draft now though 3 years removed from it. 

Hail. 

True enough GHH should have gone earlier this one makes me look slightly less like a hack however ?

On 3/15/2018 at 4:49 PM, Wildbunny said:

Anyway, that thread lacks a little life right now.

We're all working on our boards! (At least I hope so.)

This mock works best when we all take it seriously. It's fun, but certainly time consuming. 

Even though I hate to bring it up (despite my distaste for the Eagles) they are my team in this mock. We are the champions!!

Fly Eagles fly. E-A-G-L-E-S! (God, I hate saying that.)

I drafted Wentz for the Eagles in the mock and take total responsibility. Bash me all you want. 

1 hour ago, skinfan57 said:

Even though I hate to bring it up (despite my distaste for the Eagles) they are my team in this mock. We are the champions!!

Fly Eagles fly. E-A-G-L-E-S! (God, I hate saying that.)

The opening post states don't do anything dumb and get banned. 

This is a ban-able offense.   Never do it again. 

Alright finally back in VA.  Changed the thread title and dropped our bench from the OP.

If any of you came here interested in joining us for this, let me know which of the three remaining teams you'd like to draft for please.

First come first serve.

48 minutes ago, Cypress said:

I'm keen. I'll take the Chargers, then Bengals, then Pats if possible :) I'm based in NZ so my time zone is way different but I'm reliable :P

Welcome. Chargers are yours.

6 minutes ago, WelshSkinsFan said:

I would love to draft for the Bengals, who dey!

Welcome. You have the Bengals.

1 hour ago, Redskin21502 said:

any teams left? I am interested. I am apart of another mock draft on another board. I love these things. I checked in too late last year.

EDIT- looks like the Pats are open. I will take them.

Pats are yours.

And we are full.

10 hours ago, Cypress said:

I'm keen. I'll take the Chargers, then Bengals, then Pats if possible :) I'm based in NZ so my time zone is way different but I'm reliable :P

Damn!

A new zealander.

Had I been participating we would have completly ****ed up the time zone! lol

Congrats on all of you for having a full set of owners once again.

ES rocks!

:xskins:

Alright so a quick reference post for you all to read through the rules in the OP.

I'll highlight that our rosters lockdown midnight the night of 25 Mar, which is next Sunday.  You can make tentative trades up to that point but they can't become official until our rosters lock, since the real teams may trade picks before then (I'm looking at you, John Dorsey...).

The clock will start noon EST on 26 Mar, which is Monday.  Note the time limits and your relative position.

I'll have to try to track down a good, updated list of draft picks for all 7 rounds and that will get posted and updated in the OP.

Good luck to all and let's have fun!

Archived