Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 ES GMs Mock Draft is complete!

Epochalypse

Giants traded DE Jason Pierre-Paul to the Buccs. (Man am I happy to see him out of the East!). 

Consequent change to the OP selection order: 

Third Round. 

69. Giants not Buccanneers. 

Fourth Round. 

102. Buccanneers not Giants. 

108. Giants not Buccanneers. 

Hail. 

13 hours ago, Playaction2Sanders said:

Our lack of depth and you wanna trade picks??

Yeah, lack of depth is precisely why I am trying to acquire more picks. You build depth via the draft especially in between rounds 3-5 IMO. They're only a very few players in my estimation worthy of the #10 overall not being a QB. Those players should be long gone by then. Building depth is exactly what I am trying to do. The drop-off and gap talent wise from #10 to the mid and later portions of the 1st round is not huge - again IMO of course.

7 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

Yeah, lack of depth is precisely why I am trying to acquire more picks. You build depth via the draft especially in between rounds 3-5 IMO. They're only a very few players in my estimation worthy of the #10 overall not being a QB. Those players should be long gone by then. Building depth is exactly what I am trying to do. The drop-off and gap talent wise from #10 to the mid and later portions of the 1st round is not huge - again IMO of course.

I make that a very good overview of the draft mate. Very few blue-chip players but a really good draft in quality depth in most positions. I have 14 'true' first-round grades. And I can't make a 'true' top-10 worthy list. So you're talking a lot of second-round talent that will get overpaid for high in the 'actual' draft. Like in the woeful OT group for example. Hell, there's not even one consensus #1 QB. 

Hail. 

7 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Giants traded DE Jason Pierre-Paul to the Buccs. (Man am I happy to see him out of the East!). 

Consequent change to the OP selection order: 

Third Round. 

69. Giants not Buccanneers. 

Fourth Round. 

102. Buccanneers not Giants. 

108. Giants not Buccanneers. 

Hail. 

Saw that news as well.  Thanks for the heads up.

Rechecked the entire list with the nfl.com site and made those changes which were the only ones I noted since I last posted.

Gentlemen,

We are now within 72 hours of roster lockdown and fast approaching that timeline to kickoff of the draft.  A few admin notes.

Please set up your account to receive notifications for PMs and those @yourname alerts, it will make it easier for us to let you know you are on the clock or have trade offers.

Also, might be a good time to clear out your inbox to make sure you can receive messages.

Also also, if you happen to be in contact with your real life counterpart, you are running out of time for them to get you draft picks.  If you do not have said contact, start thinking about what you will need to do yourself to get the guy you want.  Trades don't finalize until after midnight Sunday but preliminary handshakes and talks will go a long way toward shortening the process.

As always, the Browns are open to hearing offers to trade for our picks.

5 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

Yeah, true Cowboy fans are made in the DC Metro area and are pureblood diehards. 

Those 5 big silvery things will get you the Countrywide fanbase. 

Never having ever gotten past the Divisional Rnd will get you, 

776802126_1677145.gif?4&f=1

But enough with you Cowboy wannabe's, I have more evals to go back over and double check. 

Hail. 

Just about 24 hours from lockdown.  Did a scrub and the NFL site showed pick 182 in round 6 switched from Broncos to Cardinals.  Didn't see any reason but made the change until someone proves nfl.com's list wrong.

Remember noon EST Monday is the start and barring any trade offers I know who I am picking at that time.

Don't wait until draft start if you plan to move up to #1 because that pick might be made 12:01 p.m. EST Monday...

Rosters are locked and I did not see any changes to the pick list so unless someone knows something different we are set.

Today is draft day and we are about 3 and a half hours from pick number 1.  I will probably have to make that pick while  walking around with my kids at the Aquarium in Baltimore (I hope they have connectivity) but it will be made nonetheless, barring someone trading up.

Now we see the payoff from all that preparation.  Good luck all!

Archived