Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 ES GMs Mock Draft is complete!

Epochalypse

Alright @styx491 has had enough time so we will press on with the assigning of the Redskins and fill the open teams.

For the Redskins I show 7 folks: @DC9, @klwilkins1977, @Reaper Skins, @Berggy9598, @goskins10, @Baughlin', and @COWBOY-KILLA- vying for the role. I will PM Wildbunny a number between 1-100 and y'all can guess once. If your name isn't listed but still want in, feel free to take one guess too. Person who guesses correctly or closest will have the honor, nay the privilege, of comparing their draft to Bruce Allen and spending the entire draft scrutinized by some of the least opinionated NFL fans in the world. Start guessing at EST 0750, to give me time to PM Wildbunny the number, and we will see how it goes.

1 hour ago, Epochalypse said:

I will PM Wildbunny a number between 1-100 and y'all can guess once.

I got it.

Note that I will accept only cheerleaders pics and marshmallows as bribe, as always. (Redhead hookers works as well for those that played last year lol).

9 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

I see that everyone but @klwilkins1977 as posted his number.

I would strongly advise everyone participating in this thing to activate his notifications and follow this thread. It helps a lot keeping in touch with draft evolution. Sometimes it moves really fast.

I haven't seen @DC9 or @Baughlin' yet either, unless they sent you some redheaded...you know....

15 hours ago, DC9 said:

Oh.... I'm out then.  Sorry, bro.

Kids got proper football at that time.

You have 12 hours to make your pick.  That being said, if you know you are going to be out, leave your board (top 2 or 3 players) with someone else and they will pick for you.  

18 hours ago, Epochalypse said:

This is a month long marathon of which you only need to be available when it is your turn to pick.

Are you sure?

3 hours ago, SkinsFanMania said:

You have 12 hours to make your pick.  That being said, if you know you are going to be out, leave your board (top 2 or 3 players) with someone else and they will pick for you.  

Okay, I'll give it a shot.  I appreciate it, gents.

Archived