Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 ES GMs Mock Draft is complete!

Epochalypse

Alright I believe the number I gave to Wildbunny was 48.

I think the closest was goskins10 with 44.  Once Wildbunny confirms I'm not wrong on either account, goskins10 will be the Redskins GM this year. Those without a team that want in now are free to select from those teams that remain available.

Let me know.

1 hour ago, Wildbunny said:

Yes! That's it, that was Stephen Davis all the way!!!

edit

Sadly, nobody even tried to bribe me... Which is a shame...

So does that mean I am the Redskins GM? Just want to verify. 

I would have tried to bribe you but pansies are not in bloom here.... :rofl89:

Alright time to fill out the rest of the league.

Teams currently available:

Patriots, 49ers, Chargers, Bengals, Rams

Prospective owners looking for teams:

@klwilkins1977, @DC9, @Berggy9598

I am holding off on the Cowboys until I hear from GHH on whether he accepted the cease fire.

So let me know which team you gents want.

After that, I'll start begging to fill the last 2 (or 3) teams leading up to the draft.  As always we'd like to avoid anyone having 2 teams.

What exactly is there for me to ‘accept’ again? 

You removed me at your own behest on something that you were ‘thinking about’ but never actually ‘did.’. I never asked for that with the status quo being as was. And if you wreren’t continuing to be an arrogantly jumped up version of Mara you’d have put my name straight back when the nonsense about flipping one pick was quashed. 

Its upto YOU to correct that crap man.

Coming cap in hand and asking for a correction on something that should have never happened to start with is the very LAST thing I’ll do.

Hail. 

16 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

What exactly is there for me to ‘accept’ again? 

You removed me at your own behest on something that you were ‘thinking about’ but never actually ‘did.’. I never asked for that with the status quo being as was. And if you wreren’t continuing to be an arrogantly jumped up version of Mara you’d have put my name straight back when the nonsense about flipping one pick was quashed. 

Its upto YOU to correct that crap man.

Coming cap in hand and asking for a correction on something that should have never happened to start with is the very LAST thing I’ll do.

Hail. 

Very well, I will add you back to the list.

But expect this to be the last insult-flinging I'll consider acceptable.  Beyond that consider yourself gone.

On 3/8/2018 at 3:00 PM, DC9 said:

Okay, I'll give it a shot.  I appreciate it, gents.

It's a fun game.  Takes a few weeks to complete the draft, but that is due to everyone being from all over the world. 

We should add a new rule on this board.  

The Giants, Eagles and Cowboys are not allowed to get better and the Pats need to trade their QB, but it's the only trade allowed.

Just checked the draft order and we have all of our draft picks.  Refreshing to see, the past few years seems like we have had a full arsenal of picks.  Gone are the days of trading third round picks for mediocre running backs (T.J. Duckett).  We did that way too often the past 20 years, which is part of the reason we are such a crappy football team.

3 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Just checked the draft order and we have all of our draft picks.  Refreshing to see, the past few years seems like we have had a full arsenal of picks.  Gone are the days of trading third round picks for mediocre running backs (T.J. Duckett).  We did that way too often the past 20 years, which is part of the reason we are such a crappy football team.

Check again in a few days. We gave our 3rd up for Alex Smith I believe.

Archived