Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Washington Nationals - Weak Cheese

@DCGoldPants

1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

I've met Dan Kolko a number of times--he is as genuine as he seems.

i like that his sideline reports have depth and substance.  You really learn something every time they go to him.

And he does seem like a genuinely good guy.

Just now, Dan T. said:

i like that his sideline reports have depth and substance.  You really learn something every time they go to him.

And he does seem like a genuinely good guy.

His behind the seems podcast and Saturday morning show are really good too--way better than the daily programs the Flag**** produces

FP has grown on me. He's quite knowledgable and funny and tells some good stories from his playing days.

Bob is Bob. He's not great, he's not terrible, he's just your run of the mill cliche filled hometown play by play guy.

There are certainly worse commentary teams to listen to, but the standard is high here since our Caps and Wiz commentary teams are fantastic.

The Cardinals don't produce ignorant play by play men. Bob Carpenter learned TV play by play in St. Louis, working with Jack Buck. He is a good play by play man, and gets WAY too much **** here and from Nats fans. The DC sports scene is extremely lucky with Bob, FP, & Dan; JoeB & Locker; Buck & Phil/Kara; and cursed with Larry, Sonny, & Cooley.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Popeman38 said:

The Cardinals don't produce ignorant play by play men. Bob Carpenter learned TV play by play in St. Louis, working with Jack Buck. He is a good play by play man, and gets WAY too much **** here and from Nats fans. The DC sports scene is extremely lucky with Bob, FP, & Dan; JoeB & Locker; Buck & Phil/Kara; and cursed with Larry, Sonny, & Cooley.

I'd also throw in we are beyond blessed to have Charlie and Dave on the radio.

UH-OH TOXIC CLUBHOUSE!!1!!11!!

last week on MLB network they debated if the Nats could take over 1st place by the end of May. Most said "Probably not, but they will by the end of June". It's May 9th. They are like 1.5 out of 1st.

I'll be the first to admit the teams these past few series' haven't been the hardest. Even Philly has come back to early somewhat. But, you have to beat these teams and that's what they are doing now. 

5 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Gio tonight. 4 in AZ but that means Max and Stras both will get a start there. I like that.

Gives us a good chance for a split, which is all we can hope for there, at the end of a long, long stretch.

Archived