Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Washington Nationals - Weak Cheese

@DCGoldPants

14 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Man I hate these west coast trips. Im not starting a game at 9pm. 

I don't think they have many (if any) more of these after this trip. I want to say I hear it during a game broadcast that their west coast games are front loaded this season. 

12 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

I don't think they have many (if any) more of these after this trip. I want to say I hear it during a game broadcast that their west coast games are front loaded this season. 

Not until the last 3 games of the season when we go to Colorado. Were just about done with the NL West, and have yet to play the Marlins.

9 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Not until the last 3 games of the season when we go to Colorado. Were just about done with the NL West, and have yet to play the Marlins.

I guess if the Nats are the class of the National League, enduring these cross-country roadtrips will prove it.

Jesus ****ing Christ...

Was watching an Indians game the other day and saw a swing the reminds me a lot of Soto's. Was Indians 3B, Jose Ramirez. Obviously don't watch a lot of Indians games, and have only seen only a little of Soto, but seem to have very similar strokes.

giphy.gif

Lord - I don't ask for much anymore. I know You're not a magic genie or whatever. I don't even ask You for my favorite teams to win ball games like I did when I was a kid (though in my defense, it didn't do us much help anyway but that's not the point).

But please - please please let Juan Soto be the real thing. Don't let some fluky bull**** happen to him where his body/mind goes to pieces. He seems like a nice guy and if he keeps playing this well in the Majors, that window of ours gets a lot bigger and our chances of winning a pennant get a lot better. 

Pleeeeeeeeease let Juan Soto be the real thing. 

7 minutes ago, thebluefood said:

Lord - I don't ask for much anymore. I know You're not a magic genie or whatever. I don't even ask You for my favorite teams to win ball games like I did when I was a kid (though in my defense, it didn't do us much help anyway but that's not the point).

But please - please please let Juan Soto be the real thing. Don't let some fluky bull**** happen to him where his body/mind goes to pieces. He seems like a nice guy and if he keeps playing this well in the Majors, that window of ours gets a lot bigger and our chances of winning a pennant get a lot better. 

Pleeeeeeeeease let Juan Soto be the real thing. 

Leave God out of Sports, trust me, it will ruin your faith, someone is likely praying against you, and instead of picking he has better things to do : )

(I hope he's good, too)

1 hour ago, CRobi21 said:

Jesus ****ing Christ...

Was watching an Indians game the other day and saw a swing the reminds me a lot of Soto's. Was Indians 3B, Jose Ramirez. Obviously don't watch a lot of Indians games, and have only seen only a little of Soto, but seem to have very similar strokes.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

More injuries this game than runs...and almost as many hits. This team is all or nothing.

Bryce rips one that is caught....

And Roark has his best stuff of the year so far, gives up RBI single to the opposing pitcher....

33 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

They're back to being really frustrating to watch, and the Braves and Phillies wont lose either

Braves will hit a losing skid at some point, ditto the Phils. Just gotta stay within striking range of them both when it happens. We'll have another hot streak in us.

#1. Another win on the road, and this time against a really good team.

#2. Yeah, I really hope Wieters is ok. HOWEVER, that is wasn't Pedro makes me feel a little better about it. 

If the injury is serious, then they need to make moves to improve depth there. Nobody else on the 40man roster. So, a move will be needed. Maybe Spencer Kieboom.

Archived