Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Washington Nationals - Weak Cheese

@DCGoldPants

On 3/14/2018 at 9:40 AM, Riggo#44 said:

Wild. That couple was sitting right behind us Tuesday night against the Mets.  I remember because she was singing along to "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" during the 7th inning stretch and had a really good voice so turned around see who it was.  I wish I had known about the "reveal" then....

If Stras can avoid the summer doldrums extended injuries, I fully expect him to bring home another Cy Young for the Nats. It is overlooked in wake of the NLDS loss, but he put on one of the greatest sporting performances I have ever seen, and I feel like that can have a monumental carryover effect.

And if Eaton is ready to roll, we may see a team performance similar to the early part if last season, where it was an Exodus level assault on the scoreboard. 

That list is off because Darvish and Quintana aren't even going to be the #1 and #2 for the Cubs this year. They might be projected to put up that much WAR (still a ridiculous notion with Hendricks in the mix), but they aren't going to be that high in the rotation. 

Archived