Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at Chargers

TK

5 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I've seen people talking in here about blowing it up and starting over. If we do that (get rid of Gruden, let some players go, etc) then there absolutely no way we pay Cousins. Why give a QB $30 mil per year if you know you're blowing up and rebuilding?

He's going to be 30 next year. No way you restart from scratch with a 30 year old QB. I'm not sold on blowing it up. Change your coaching staff, get healthy and go find needed pieces.

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

At some point Dan Snyder has to figure out he’s got the wrong people in place.

he did it once with Vinnu.

what will it take for Allen?  

The problem is Dan Snyder is the wrong person in the wrong place, and he wont fire himself.  If he does replace Allen, it will be with the next yes man failure.  What it will take is public opinion turning against Snyder again.  He only does it to keep fans happy as a last resort.

2 hours ago, tmandoug1 said:

Total Cousins fan boy in the beginning........I am sure he would be good with all things being healthy. He is missing the leadership gene. He doesn't lead his team like I see other " good " QB's do. I'm ready to let him go.

Trent Williams disagrees with you.  There is a reason he's still playing and not going under the knife.  That reason is Kirk Cousins, literally.  There is no amount of rah-rah horse**** that's going to get this cast of characters to play well consistently.

47 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Trent Williams disagrees with you.  There is a reason he's still playing and not going under the knife.  That reason is Kirk Cousins, literally.  There is no amount of rah-rah horse**** that's going to get this cast of characters to play well consistently.

Nothing to do with “kickers” in his contract?

I really don’t care, but that’s a reach. With that said, Kirk seems to be liked for most part. 

• TK unpinned this topic

Archived