Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at Chargers

TK

1 minute ago, RonBurgandy said:

Kirk Cousins blue print: wait untill the game is too far out of reach then put up garbage time stats to make himself look better than he is. BUT before he does all this he has to turn the ball over in the redzone once. 

This offense couldn't even put up decent garbage time stats this game.

6 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Agreed, but a coach can't think like that. That was a pathetic display by Gruden.

There was a bit more than two minutes left...there was literally zero chance we even make it a game. Plus remember how horrible Nick Rose is at onside kicks? You really want to watch that nonsense again??? ?? 

and it’s the redskins. We wouldn’t have even converted the two point conversion, even if they did try. 

1 minute ago, Brother Redskin said:

same can be said for his mentor.  He did well as d-coordinator for the giants but was run out of Cleveland pretty quickly.

Might've been run outta NE too, then the GOAT showed up.  He was 5-13 in NE until that point.  The rest is history.

4 minutes ago, RonBurgandy said:

Kirk Cousins blue print: wait untill the game is too far out of reach then put up garbage time stats to make himself look better than he is. BUT before he does all this he has to turn the ball over in the redzone once. 

He has David Copperfielded his

way into 50M over the last two years...cannot afford to allow him or his agent to hoodwink any longer. I'm calling fraud.

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Thats what I said with my post? I think you misunderstood it or something.

I supppse so, the post you quoted made it sound like “rams and eagles in a slobber knocker right now, why am i watching this” which was posted after the game so it was strange you said “I’m not” ? 

Carson Wentz was forced from Sunday's game against the Rams with a knee injury, and will not return.

Wentz was injured taking a huge hit from Mark Barron on a touchdown scramble that was called back. Remarkably, he remained in the game for four more plays, tossing a touchdown to Alshon Jeffery. Wentz did not have a noticeable limp as he headed to the locker room, but it's obviously ominous he was ruled out for the day so quickly. Nick Foles will finish the game at quarterback. Wentz had completed 23-of-41 passes for 291 yards, four touchdowns and a pick before departing, setting the Eagles' single-season touchdown record (33) in the process. Ever fearless, he also took a number of big hits even before the Barron blow.

Archived