Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Politics Sexual Assault Thread

No Excuses

43 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Conyers and every politician that used public funds to pay people off should all be gone. That was not my point at all. Even if you limit it to public servant, Trump can and has wasted far more tax payer money than any of the Congressmen combined. It's part the nature of being POTUS, but also he has excessively wasted money on staff and travel to his golf courses far beyond another the last POTUS did. 

He has also not paid taxes.

Please don't entertain right wing trolls and right wing faux intellectuals. It's beneath us and a complete waste of time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Hey, I get you and most people here have a boner for hating Trump.  It's understandable. 

I know you like to think everyone hates ya boi cause it's the hot thing to do and you are the only guy that's giving him a fair shot, but come on. You kinda come off like a joke here. And every time you hint at this. Time to give it a rest ya think?

6 hours ago, Llevron said:

I know you like to think everyone hates ya boi cause it's the hot thing to do and you are the only guy that's giving him a fair shot, but come on. You kinda come off like a joke here. And every time you hint at this. Time to give it a rest ya think?

I don't think he thinks that at all. President Trumps disgusts me on a personal level (I always will be a #neverTrump), but I agree with what Spiff said.

Edited by Zguy28

10 minutes ago, Zguy28 said:

I don't think he thinks that at all. President Trumps disgusts me on a personal level (I always will be a #neverTrump), but I agree with what Spiff said.

You agree that most posters here have a homer for hating Trump?

Dude, I said I don't like him.  I didn't vote for him.  But as we've talked about before, I think there's an unhealthy obsession in being obsessed with hating him.  Just to make it fair, there was an unhealthy obsession for some conservatives who hated Obama, too.  For the record, I don't like him, he acts like a 5 year old having a temper tantrum every day, he's an embarrassment and a joke.  But it's not in my nature to rant about him at every given moment and opportunity.  I've said this what, maybe twice in the past month?  I don't think I'm hinting at this "every time" do you?  Do you see me on here ranting about peoples unhealthy obsession with Trump that often?  No, you don't.  Because for me, personally, it's draining and exhausting to spend that much time ranting and raving and being pissed off about someone that, unfortunately, is here for 3 more years.  I'd rather spend my energy and thoughts on something more positive in my life like my work or photography or friendships.  But that's just me.  

• Like 1

You know what, you guys are right. 

I'm gonna go do something better with my time and **** and moan at people in the stadium to stop talking about Kirk Cusions. It's unhealthy to be so obsessed with one man like this. 

Y'all coming? Think y'all will get a kick out of it lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Not at all. Only that one was doing it with OUR money. 

Trump has wasted a ton of tax payer money. Heck, people complained about Obama playing golf wasting money while Trump does that far more than any past POTUS.

Edited by Hersh

5 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Trump has wasted a ton of tax payer money. Heck, people complained about Obama playing golf wasting money while Trump does that far more than any past POTUS.

Not disagreeing with that, Hersh. But, IIRC, the initial post that you replied to was Conyers doing it for 40 years vs what Trump had done before getting elected.

And Trump was one complaining about Obama playing golf.  Trump has been playing way more than him, no denying it.

Edited by Spaceman Spiff

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Not disagreeing with that, Hersh. But, IIRC, the initial post that you replied to was Conyers doing it for 40 years vs what Trump had done before getting elected.

And Trump was one complaining about Obama playing golf.  Trump has been playing way more than him, no denying it.

First, I think it's probably unfair to say Conyers has been wasting tax payer money for 40 years. Second, while I get that this is really about public service and I noted that Trump has been doing this in the private sector, the fact is that Trump blew through the secret service budget for the year in 6-7 months. Now, that's not to say that any POTUS shouldn't get out, but this guy is excessive. They should all be held accountable whether they have been doing it for years or months. I think it was great that Price got fired for cheating tax payers and that other cabinet officials have had to pay money back. We need more of that. 

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

First, I think it's probably unfair to say Conyers has been wasting tax payer money for 40 years. Second, while I get that this is really about public service and I noted that Trump has been doing this in the private sector, the fact is that Trump blew through the secret service budget for the year in 6-7 months. Now, that's not to say that any POTUS shouldn't get out, but this guy is excessive. They should all be held accountable whether they have been doing it for years or months. I think it was great that Price got fired for cheating tax payers and that other cabinet officials have had to pay money back. We need more of that. 

Why's it probably unfair to say that he's been wasting taxpayer money for 40 years?  Not cause there's a little D next to his name, right?

That guy Farenthold can GTFO, too.  Guy looks like a choade.

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Dude, I said I don't like him.  I didn't vote for him.  But as we've talked about before, I think there's an unhealthy obsession in being obsessed with hating him.  Just to make it fair, there was an unhealthy obsession for some conservatives who hated Obama, too.  For the record, I don't like him, he acts like a 5 year old having a temper tantrum every day, he's an embarrassment and a joke.  But it's not in my nature to rant about him at every given moment and opportunity.  I've said this what, maybe twice in the past month?  I don't think I'm hinting at this "every time" do you?  Do you see me on here ranting about peoples unhealthy obsession with Trump that often?  No, you don't.  Because for me, personally, it's draining and exhausting to spend that much time ranting and raving and being pissed off about someone that, unfortunately, is here for 3 more years.  I'd rather spend my energy and thoughts on something more positive in my life like my work or photography or friendships.  But that's just me.  

Definitely agree about the Trump obsession. 

The more I observe, the more I think Scott Adams is onto something.

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

They should all be held accountable whether they have been doing it for years or months. 

This was my entire point. I never said that either man was equal to the other in offense. 

Everyone that does this **** should be held to the same standard. From the President down to the janitor. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Scott Adams, the Dilbert guy?  What's he got to say?

Adams is a trained hypnotist and studies persuasion techniques. He says basically that Trump is a master manipulator and that the outrageous things he says are ways to manipulate the audience. 

Trump attended a church lead by a minister named Norman Vincent Peale, who wrote "the power of positive thinking". Some criticism of the book-

"A second major accusation of Peale is that he attempted to conceal that his techniques for giving the reader absolute self-confidence and deliverance from suffering are a well known form of hypnosis, and that he attempts to persuade his readers to follow his beliefs through a combination of false evidence and self-hypnosis (autosuggestion), disguised by the use of terms which may sound more benign from the reader's point of view ("techniques", "formulas," "methods," "prayers," and "prescriptions."). One author called Peale's book "The Bible of American autohypnotism."[6]:264"

Here's an example - 

http://blog.dilbert.com/2017/09/14/i-explain-the-persuasion-president-trump-is-using-on-the-wall-and-daca/

ies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.MORE INFO GOT IT!

Big First Demand: A good negotiator starts with an aggressive first demand so there is plenty of room to negotiate toward the middle. President Trump started his campaign promising to deport every undocumented immigrant. That first offer was so extreme that he has plenty of room to negotiate toward a reasonable center, such as allowing DACA folks to stay.

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Why's it probably unfair to say that he's been wasting taxpayer money for 40 years?  Not cause there's a little D next to his name, right?

That guy Farenthold can GTFO, too.  Guy looks like a choade.

Yes, cause he has a D next to his name. 

Not really. I’m just not that cynical.

You know what, you guys are right. 

I'm gonna go do something better with my time and **** and moan at people in the stadium to stop talking about Kirk Cusions. It's unhealthy to be so obsessed with one man like this. 

Y'all coming? Think y'all will get a kick out of it lol

I know you are joking, but **** that bull****. Everyone should be angry, and calling this nonsense out at every turn.

**** their feelings. I for one, will continue to be pissed, and expect more out of the "Leaders" in the country where I live

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

I know you are joking, but **** that bull****. Everyone should be angry, and calling this nonsense out at every turn.

**** their feelings. I for one, will continue to be pissed, and expect more out of the "Leaders" in the country where I live

Well yea that's kinda my point. 

I got people who have THOUSANDS of posts on a ****ing sports teams message board telling me I have an unhealthy obsession over the crimes being committed by the leaders of my country. Like, go talk about something important football or photography. Ha ha ****ing ha

But it's totally acceptable for these same people to make 1.588 posts on average a day since 2005 because they are perfectly healthy. 

Yea. I did the math. I'm that guy. Lol

• Thanks 2