Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's Talk about Pets

d0ublestr0ker0ll

3 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I've got 38 animals here.  2 cats, 1 bird and 35 dogs.  I'm at 105 dogs let out so far, one more round to go...then I do it again tomorrow.  Fall Break for the students.  At least my best worker is helping me in the mornings.  I'm still taking all of them out.  Gd.

You're the absolute best, and I need some advice. Will pm you. 

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Cats are basically mini land orcas, pure savagery for S&G

I would probably have one already if it wasnt for dear Mother. 

Mother is afraid of cats. And I need her to babysit the coming replacement parts if it comes to that. So no cats. Yet. 

• Like 2

I went out back of the hospital yesterday and saw two expensive bikes locked up on our fence.  Figured the bammas were eating at the fast food joint across the way.  Let these two dogs out to scare the bajeesus out of the owners of the bikes when they returned.  When the bammas finished eating, they go to their bikes...and long story short, I had to call and hold both dogs after getting a kick out of the bammas not having the cahones to even reach for their locks.  Muhahaha.  Avoid posting up at Animal Hospitals at all times.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Meet Nikki. My 4th German Shepherd and 2nd long coat, the best kind in my opinion.  If you can handle all the hair they are beautiful . Nikki is 11 weeks, we are getting her out and about to socialize her, making sure we have strangers come to the door so she won't be a danger to friends when they visit. Socialization is the key to having a good German Shepherd, I know this.

I swear she looks exactly like Terra, photo below Nikki, who was my last one and the best dog I have ever owned.

Nikki-1.jpg

Terra.jpg

Edited by Darrell Green Fan
  • Like 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

I don't have to tell you how bad I feel. Hubby would have buried it...and it's so prophetic...yesterday was his birthday. 

Prophecy is just coincidence.  Don't make anything of it.  Gotta be tough.  I am.  Probably going in this morning to help my workers.  Voluntarily.

Keep going, Mary.  You are a true one.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

On 10/11/2021 at 6:29 PM, BleedBNG said:

First off I love talking parakeets, one of the coolest things in the animal word. As I was playing it my puppy reacted, should have seen her when the parakeet made the dog call sound. 

Mary I'm sorry to hear of the lost playpal. I am not familiar with the story but sorry still the same.

An auto mechanic would not top off fluids due to COVID? I'd find a new mechanic and tell them why you are leaving.  

• Like 4