Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017-2018 NCAA Men's Basketball

PleaseBlitz

What a dominating performance by Texas A&M. They did what they wanted when they wanted on offense. Completely intimidated UNC on defense and grabbed every single rebound. A&M adjusted early, and Roy Williams just sat on the bench watching and doing nothing as it all fell apart. 

I'm really upset at myself for not getting tickets to this. I used to get tickets every year it was in NC. I could have seen history in seeing UVA lose to a 16 seed, and then see UNC lose as well. That would have been so awesome to see. 

South Region: seeds 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 all gone before the sweet 16.

47 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Bad tourney for the ACC.  That said, they've still tied with the Big 12 for having the most teams remaining.

I’d say it’s more of a mixed bag than just bad. You’ve got UNC and Virginia getting killed by low seeds, but also have Clemson up a lot on Auburn right now, Duke looking good, and 11 seed Syracuse in the Sweet 16 after knocking off 3 seed Michigan State.

I know everyone likes to think their team gets snubbed. But after WVU beat Oklahoma the 2nd time, the ticker was nothing whatsoever about WVU.  Trae Young scored how many points.  Trae Young was sick.  Trae Young blah blah blah. 

Now, go to the ESPN NCAA Men’s b-ball Page.  Scroll down.  See if you can find evidence that WVU played a basketball game last night (without navigating to scores). At least we know what Izzo is planning to do next year and we know who might be an integral part of next years UNC team. 

6 minutes ago, Major Harris said:

I know everyone likes to think their team gets snubbed. But after WVU beat Oklahoma the 2nd time, the ticker was nothing whatsoever about WVU.  Trae Young scored how many points.  Trae Young was sick.  Trae Young blah blah blah. 

Now, go to the ESPN NCAA Men’s b-ball Page.  Scroll down.  See if you can find evidence that WVU played a basketball game last night (without navigating to scores). At least we know what Izzo is planning to do next year and we know who might be an integral part of next years UNC team. 

WVU is in the tournament?

Archived