Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at LA Rams

TK

Glad we won. Still furious about those two fades. Worst red zone play in football. Especially when it's thrown to Chris Thompson. 

Really want to hear what Sonny says about this in the locker room interviews. He hates them, too, and is always on Jay about it. 

Doctson is just about a bust in my book. What a huge drop in ability with Garcon and Jackson gone. So much more than I thought it would be. 

6 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

You shouldn't.

The Rams have a good defense, with a good defensive coach (Wade Phillips).

Putting 27 points on them is good offensive football. :) 

the problems the Skins had were fairly apparent is all.  Kirk sees unwilling to throw to people who haven't been on the team for years, our backup RB had some troubles and some of our guys seem pretty fragile

Just now, carex said:

the problems the Skins had were fairly apparent is all.  Kirk sees unwilling to throw to people who haven't been on the team for years, our backup RB had some troubles and some of our guys seem pretty fragile

Cousins didn't have his greatest game, but he made some throws when he needed to.

What was good to see today was that the Redskins were able to move the football and win this game without Cousins having to do everything.

229 yards rushing today. WOW!. :815:

7 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

You shouldn't.

The Rams have a good defense, with a good defensive coach (Wade Phillips).

Putting 27 points on them is good offensive football. :) 

Agreed... this win was nothing to sneeze at...an  impressive game plan against a master Defensive Coordinator.. and our Defense is holding up well and gaining steam.

Ahhhh I'm leaving the stadium and getting on the train. Such a fun game, and my first live. I had fantastic seats and some great pics from the day. I don't live in the area anymore, so it was a thrill to watch Cousins, Kerrigan and co. warming up. Small pleasures. 

The visitor's section was a sea of red. It felt like a neutral stadium. Great fan presence, great OL performance and Kirk came through. Defense was strong too. No complaints. It felt like a mirror image of last week in many ways, right down to the way we took care of the ball.

Really fun day. Great game. 

• TK unpinned this topic

Archived