Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at LA Rams

TK

Below is the real story as to why Gruden allowed McVay to go to the Rams. :) 

Couple of pre game blog entries are posted for your pre game reading. One from Murf & one from myself. Go check em out :

And feel free to drop your comments on them there. 

game_info-vLAR-16x9.jpg

As per usual, behave yourselves, Grasshoppers, follow the Rules so you don't get kicked off the board for any time.

Thread will autolock at 8pm at which point feel free to either take it to an existing thread if it fits there or start a thread if there's no existing, relating thread.

Listen in LIVE to the ESPN 980 Pre Game Show HERE.

170917-was-at-lar-infographic.jpg

• TK pinned this topic
4 minutes ago, TheCoach22 said:

Exiting freeway, much easier drive than the USC/Texas game last night. I hope there is a lot of B&G in the crowd.

With the amount of transplanted Skins fans out West & all the empty seats at the Coliseum last week this could end up being a Redskins home game. :) 

10 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Watching the Eagles/Chiefs game makes me feel a tiny bit better about our 'skins, but there's really only one way to actually feel better.

I'd rather be watching that game.

Instead I get to choose between Bills 0 - Panthers 6 in the 3rd or Vikings 3 - Steelers 14 also in the 3rd. 

I live in Bangkok now and there seems to be more Oackers fans. I have seen Redskin jerseys every now and then. 

Im also watching KC v Phi. Looks like defensive game of whomever can scare a TD. 

This is game is a toss-up that might not be close. Not sure because week 2 is pretty tricky 

Geez. Just flipped back to the Steelers Vikes game. It's about 4 minutes into the 3rd & there are a LOT of empty seats at Heinz Field. Either they have the same backed up bathroom lines that FedEx has at Halftime or no there wanted to watch Case Keenum try to play QB today. :ols:

Aaaaaaaannnnndddddd Cobra Kai just missed the extra point for Minny. 17-9 Steelers

Archived