Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

8 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

My bad for not responding to tHis

Here’s the thing, Bernie has a few hundred thousands more donors than other candidates. They come from all over the country. It's one thing when a few wealthy people in a concentrated area are donating large sums, but Bernie’s supporters are coming from less affluent regions giving a couple of hours of their paychecks to him. Who is the more committed person? That's why people say Bernie’s support is more in-depth. Across the country, he and Warren are appealing to more people.

The other thing us the people in concentrated areas will vote Democrat in November of 2020. Any candidate with a D will be selected. Bernie seems to be appealing to those that may not have been Democratic voters because the party neglected them. It's similar to what Beto did in Texas last year.

Bernie has more individual donors right now because he's been campaigning for President non stop for 5 years and nobody else has, and he has 100% name recognition for that sole reason.  That's it, it has nothing to do with commitment.  It has to do with the fact that he has a bigger mailing list.  It's that simple.  He's starting to fall behind lately because that advantage goes away once other candidates start to get their message out and start gaining name recognition.  And for every Democrat that is really committed to Bernie, there's another one who ****ing hates Bernie.  

11 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

did I read correctly that everyone that qualifies for the 3rd debate is guaranteed the 4th debate too? 

We are never gonna trim this field 

Yeah. I've been pretty supportive of how they've handled things so far, but at this point they're screwing up. By October we should be down to real contenders. A criteria that lets someone like Yang in is doing a disservice to the party. It's time for real benchmarks, not reaching 2% in a few of the thousand polls or getting a bunch of people to send you $1.

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Yeah but if there was only 1 Dem candidate, their total jars would be a lot closer to 6 

That's what I mean....you'd think with all this crazy **** recently more people would have moved away from him, but that's not the case. It's still close no matter what

"Several Democratic establishment pundits are now openly contemplating what to do if Biden cannot continue"

Move on to the next choice on the list?  

It's not like the Dems only have one player in training camp.  

Satirical answer:  Draft Hillary.  

Archived