Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Please tell me this is working, or at least audible:

A Go-Go Band and Protesters Will Try to Drown Out Trump’s RNC Speech

Thursday evening, a go-go band and protesters will gather near the White House to try to drown out Trump’s official RNC acceptance speech with their music and chants. Organized by ShutDownDC, Long Live GoGo, and the Palm Collective, the rally will begin at 9 PM at 17th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue, Northwest, and the group will slowly proceed around the White House and try to get as close to the South Lawn as it can.

That’s going to prove difficult, though. Right now, the fencing around the White House rivals what was erected in the heat of the George Floyd protests in June, with Lafayette Square and the Ellipse totally blocked off. Event organizers aren’t too concerned. Citing one of their events earlier this week that featured a Go-Go band in front of Postmaster Louis DeJoy’s DC residence, they say go-go group T.O.B.’s equipment has enough oomph to carry the sound far past the fences, and the chanting of the few thousand RSVPed protesters will help.

Click on the link for the full article

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) urged Americans to not only reelect Trump, but to vote for Republican Senate candidates across the country, warning that if Democrats take control, they’ll regulate how many hamburgers you can eat.

“They want to tell you what kind of car you can drive. What sources of information are credible. And even how many hamburgers you can eat,” he said, listing all the things he claims will be taken away by Democrats.

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Destino said:

Oof that guys grandson watched him get murdered live on a Facebook stream?  That’s rough man.

I don’t care what side your on. But if that speech didn’t get to you. Then there is something wrong with you. Tears down my face. 

Just now, Destino said:

What America needs right now is to hear from Police Union bosses talking about accountability.  **** this guy.

We've heard plenty.  Citizens are accountable for getting themselves killed at the hands of police.  They really should stop doing that.

57 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

The longer goes on the more I start to think the comments about the erosion of our democracy, etc. aren't hyperbole at all. The current POTUS does not gaf about the law and there is nobody left to check him.

You thought they were hyperbole?

Im assuming this is sarcasm, otherwise that’s incredible to me.

I don’t know that I’ve read your posts before.   Did you vote for him?

13 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) urged Americans to not only reelect Trump, but to vote for Republican Senate candidates across the country, warning that if Democrats take control, they’ll regulate how many hamburgers you can eat.

“They want to tell you what kind of car you can drive. What sources of information are credible. And even how many hamburgers you can eat,” he said, listing all the things he claims will be taken away by Democrats.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478r3c8c37z9ws8izzv9

9 minutes ago, MrSilverMaC said:

You thought they were hyperbole?

Im assuming this is sarcasm, otherwise that’s incredible to me.

I don’t know that I’ve read your posts before.   Did you vote for him?

Hell no.

But I guess I expected more from this country considering how things have gone since he was elected. I'm obviously an idiot.

Archived