Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Star: Sex robot prostitute BETTER than humans sparks rush in brothels buying dolls

88Comrade2000

I'm going to do a small poll of my friends over in FB. Note: almost all of my friends are females. I'm going to ask if they could have one of these dolls, would they have sex with it.

I'll let you know the results in a few days.

Personally, I can't even imagine having sex with a doll. I don't even like women with breast implants.

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I'm going to do a small poll of my friends over in FB. Note: almost all of my friends are females. I'm going to ask if they could have one of these dolls, would they have sex with it.

I'll let you know the results in a few days.

Personally, I can't even imagine having sex with a doll. I don't even like women with breast implants.

There are just some things I don't want to know about my friends.  I'd be scared to ask them that question. 

If the robots can be programmed to cook and clean as well, then I think we would see a society where women and men largely self-segregate, with men preferring life with their fembots, and women getting artificially inseminated and raising their children within their chosen community.

1 hour ago, MarkB452 said:

If so,will there be headlines stating that women will be obsolete by 2050?

I'll always prefer real woman, but no doubt in my mind at some point there will be men that don't.  I just can't get down like that, and I don't believe a majority of men would either.  What we even talking about here with "obsolete"?  Robots can't give birth to kids.

4 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

If the robots can be programmed to cook and clean as well, then I think we would see a society where women and men largely self-segregate, with men preferring life with their fembots, and women getting artificially inseminated and raising their children within their chosen community.

Sounds like something out the twilight zone.  Trying to make things "perfect" typically don't go well.

Well, I never wanted kids (got myself snipped), and if you could give me a robot that actually looked and felt like the real thing (not like the creepy stuff in the article), I honestly would prefer that because I'm just that lazy and I don't need or care for any prolonged human interaction. If I could live alone and get laid at will, that would be preferable to any marriage or cohabitation. I can say this with confidence because...my wife doesn't read this forum.

So far I've gotten one reply from a woman friend, actually one of my best ever friends, big emphatic NO. 

I'll keep the post up today and then take it down.

35 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Interesting premise. Bet the amount of male violence toward females would go down.

BTW, this is my chosen lifestyle, female community.

7 hours ago, Busch1724 said:

Most importantly, which bathroom would should these robots use?

They would need to share a third bathroom option set aside exclusively for sex robots, gender non conforming people that identify as neither gender, and Catholics.  

22 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I'll always prefer real woman, but no doubt in my mind at some point there will be men that don't.  I just can't get down like that, and I don't believe a majority of men would either.  What we even talking about here with "obsolete"?  Robots can't give birth to kids.

Along with the beating heart thing, and the ability to feel, and connect at an emotional/spiritual level. That's of course for men that would actually value such things

Obviously I would always prefer a real woman to a doll, which is what those ghastly things are, BUT - if tech ever advanced to something like on the scifi series  HUMANS or Westworld where androids actually looked and felt real, that would be a different story. Unfortunately I am guessing that will never happen in my lifetime.

Archived