Al Bundy (Married with Children)

Rosanne Conner (Rosanne)

Elaine Benes (Seinfeld)

Rachel Green (Friends)

Karen Walker (Will and Grace)

Murphy Brown (Murphy Brown)

13 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Potsy

Anson Williams was being interviewed and the reason why this topic came up this morning on the radio. He is in the new Battle of the Network Stars, which starts tonight. He was talking about how the cast of Happy Days did in the Battle, back in the day. Scott Baio crushed it.

Well, it would have to be from my Top 5 shows list.

1.  Samantha Stevens- Bewitched

2.  James T. Kirk- Star Trek: TOS

3.  Deanna Troi- Star Trek: TNG

4.  The Doctor- Doctor Who

5.  Sydney Bristow-  Alias

Honorable mention to:

Sam Malone- Cheers

Dan Fielding- Night Court

Magnum -  Magnum PI

Drama:

Jack Bauer-24

Walter White-Breaking Bad

Tony Soprano-The Sopranos

Jed Bartlett-The West Wing

Boyd Crowder-Justified

Comedy:

Homer Simpson-The Simpsons

Michael Scott-The Office

Dr. Perry Cox-Scrubs

Ron Swanson-Parks and Rec

Kramer-Seinfeld

ALL of the secondary/tertiary characters on the simpsons are awesome.

CHief wiggims, ralph, cartoonshop guy, sideshow bob, nelson, milhouse, mr burns, smithers, flanders and family, marge's sisters and mom, principle, teacher and groundskeeper, moe, the spanish channel bee.... you can go on..and on... and on.... 

1 hour ago, mcsluggo said:

ALL of the secondary/tertiary characters on the simpsons are awesome.

CHief wiggims, ralph, cartoonshop guy, sideshow bob, nelson, milhouse, mr burns, smithers, flanders and family, marge's sisters and mom, principle, teacher and groundskeeper, moe, the spanish channel bee.... you can go on..and on... and on.... 

Actually one my favorite characters from the Simpsons is Agnes Skinner. Just find it hilarious that she still bullies her middle aged son. 

Oooohhhh....this should be fun.

1.  Zack Morris

2.  Bruh Man

3.  G.O.B. (Arrested Development)

4.  Clay Davis

5.  Gyp Rosetti (Boardwalk Empire - best villain in HBO series history, IMO.)

3 hours ago, ksun247 said:

Vic Mackey - The Shield

Olivia Benson - Law and Order: ABU

George Costanza - Seinfeld

Al Bundy - Married With Children 

Bill Cosby- The Cosby Show 

GREAT choice w/ Vic Mackey.  The Shield is such a great show...def in my top 10.  If you're not hooked by the first episode, then I dunno what to tell ya.  Aceveda....smh. 

1 hour ago, RonArtest15 said:

GREAT choice w/ Vic Mackey.  The Shield is such a great show...def in my top 10.  If you're not hooked by the first episode, then I dunno what to tell ya.  Aceveda....smh. 

That "one episode" will go down in history...remember, that was when phones first started coming out with cameras on 'em. 

As to the Simpson's secondary and tertiary characters.. i used to be part of a comic book store in the 80s and 90s.. and regarding many of our competitors... Comic Book guy is the one of the most true to life characters in television. I knew SO MANY of him.. 

Ah yes, Vic Mackey,, definitely a GREAT show..  it's so hard to make these lists..   The Shield was a top notch cop show. if it were back in circulation on Netflix or something, that'd be ****ing AWESOME.

And so was Southland, which just couldn't find an audience

~Bang

16 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

That "one episode" will go down in history...remember, that was when phones first started coming out with cameras on 'em. 

The Shield is what got me on to FX....that network has always pushed the boundary as far as what they can/can't get away with LOL.

*Frank Reynolds from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is an absolute gem of a character.  One of DeVito's best. 

1 minute ago, RonArtest15 said:

The Shield is what got me on to FX....that network has always pushed the boundary as far as what they can/can't get away with LOL.

I closed the bar on Tuesday nights, right next door to a gym, which was really close to a police precinct, so we were fairly well protected, to say the least.  One of my buddies from the restaurant biz- turned- cop would come and sit with me while I closed, to watch it together (I was taping at home to watch by myself later)...but I always thought that was cool...a good cop was watching the "dirtiest good cop" with me every week.:ols:

Archived