Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More drama

spjunkies

1 minute ago, Forehead said:

Maybe I'm getting you confused, but didn't you post a long time ago about some girl that you were trying to get with, who lived in an area where you didn't really feel safe visiting or something?  Is this still the same girl?

You need to be present for all paternity related stuff, and if it isn't yours, you need to run far and fast.

Edit* I would also think seriously about getting tested for STD's.

Yeah, that's me. This is a different girl, I met this one a few months after the nonsense with that girl ended.

Took an std test in April and came back clean. I'll probably go in for another check at some point next month. I'm going to send her a message tonight WHEN she doesn't show up to go to the doctor saying that i am going to cease all communications with her until we go together. Not quite sure how I'm going to frame it yet but something in that vein.

I try to be tolerant and I try to be nice and not generalize but the majority of Women I have encountered are nothing but drama queens or manipulative and devious cruel human beings who just want to toy with you for a good laugh and then throw you to the curb with either lies or dishonesty. "Yeah man I'd like to get together sometime here's my digits" and then you text them up and they're like "Oh I'm busy" well if you were "busy" how come you gave me them digits it just doesn't make sense. how can your mind change just like that

It just drives me insane that they can hook men like this and make them do they bidding like they kind of putty or something. Man I tell you I have had it up to here with women and I am getting awful tired of their mind games and crap. It's always mind games with these folk man 

3 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

I try to be tolerant and I try to be nice and not generalize but the majority of Women I have encountered are nothing but drama queens or manipulative and devious cruel human beings who just want to toy with you for a good laugh and then throw you to the curb with either lies or dishonesty. "Yeah man I'd like to get together sometime here's my digits" and then you text them up and they're like "Oh I'm busy" well if you were "busy" how come you gave me them digits it just doesn't make sense. how can your mind change just like that

It just drives me insane that they can hook men like this and make them do they bidding like they kind of putty or something. Man I tell you I have had it up to here with women and I am getting awful tired of their mind games and crap. It's always mind games with these folk man 

Sometimes I get frustrated but I have to realize that I made this bed. My friends have given me numerous warnings to leave her alone but I had to be the good guy and "save her. Now I'm in a hole with her and have no clue how to escape.

Yes you do seem to be in quite a pickle there. Hopefully you are able to reach a proper resolution that benefits both parties. The women here just play mind games man. They say they're interested in you and then pull a filthy Zeke spin move or something when you try to further connect with them. It's pathetic. Don't string men along like that. 

The story being painted here is that this chick is untrustworthy and also using you.

i doubt she's pregnant, and if she is, I doubt the baby is yours to be frank.

you need to see a doctor with her and confirm that she is pregnant and also do whatever paternity test you can asap.

she might not even show up to see a doctor which will be your answer right there. 

I would only give her money at the doctors office specifically for those two aforementioned tests.

in the meantime you need to chill out, there is nothing you can do now except follow these guidelines then you'll know the truth and can move from there.

12 minutes ago, sportjunkie07 said:

The story being painted here is that this chick is untrustworthy and also using you.

i doubt she's pregnant, and if she is, I doubt the baby is yours to be frank.

you need to see a doctor with her and confirm that she is pregnant and also do whatever paternity test you can asap.

she might not even show up to see a doctor which will be your answer right there. 

I would only give her money at the doctors office specifically for those two aforementioned tests.

in the meantime you need to chill out, there is nothing you can do now except follow these guidelines then you'll know the truth and can move from there.

This is pretty much the road that I'm comfortable taking. The most frustrating part so far os her refusal to go to the doctor because she says that she's afraid that she had a miscarriage. I'm thinking to myself "don't you want to confirm WTF is going on?".

But you're right, I need to calm ot down. I've had like 7 hours sleep combined since Thursday.

If she doesn't want to see a doctor, it's because said doctor would give her a sonogram or at least want to hear a heartbeat and get nada. Put your foot down, demand see the doctor with her, and if she reneges again definitely move on. Crazy, untrustworthy chicks are great in bed and terrible everywhere else.  

I'd say stop giving her money but also try to play things cool for right now since there is a possible baby in the picture.  If that gets confirmed not to be so, and/or the baby turns out not to be yours?  Thank your lucky stars and then cease all communication.

42 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

She pretty much admitted last night that the fetus is not mine without actually saying it.

My heart is broken.

Sorry to hear that.  Now kick her to the curb and quit giving her money.  Break all ties and communication.  Change your phone number if needed.  Otherwise she may continue to try and manipulate you into giving handouts.  

11 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Sorry to hear that.  Now kick her to the curb and quit giving her money.  Break all ties and communication.  Change your phone number if needed.  Otherwise she may continue to try and manipulate you into giving handouts.  

Thanks man, she's on my phone plan and that will be cancelled today. It stings that things had to go this way but this is definitely the end of the line.

10 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Thanks man, she's on my phone plan and that will be cancelled today. It stings that things had to go this way but this is definitely the end of the line.

Might not seem like a good thing right now but it really is in the big picture. 

So, it turns out I was off on her reasons for acting shady last night. She called a few minutes ago and said that she's leaning towards aborting the baby. She just got into nursing school and says this will cost a major burden in her life. I made myself very clear that it's her body and she can do what she wants, but I won't pay for the procedure and that we will never talk again if she takes that path.

On 7/3/2017 at 4:11 PM, ixcuincle said:

Really bro to me that sounds like that says more about the type of woman you're attracting and possibly where you're looking for them.

Archived