Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More drama

spjunkies

11 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Hormonal birth control for women is fraught with side effects and bad things. I tried many types (granted this was early 70s), it's nice to see someone want to take responsibility. 

I'd research reversible vasectomies, there may be a technique that's better than another.

I'd rather shoot myself in the face than take birth control.  I could take 'em in my early 20s, but I started getting headaches.  I've tried every single kind of pill and throw 'em away before I finish the first pack.  Haven't even tried 'em since sometime back in the early 90s. 

Momma's plan in his post above may be messy, but it gets the job done.;)

3 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I'd rather shoot myself in the face than take birth control.  I could take 'em in my early 20s, but I started getting headaches.  I've tried every single kind of pill and throw 'em away before I finish the first pack.  Haven't even tried 'em since sometime back in the early 90s. 

ha... that plan also resulted in my oldest being born. 

what do you call a guy that pulls out instead of condoms?  dad.

Point taken. 

There is another method I've used for many years, however...(I can't believe I'm typing this **** out tbh, gotta laugh for a sec):ols:

Conceptrol Gel.  This is for her, of course, but I'll testify to it's safety and reliability.  Completely non-hormonal, and if I've gotta use something, this would be it.

On 7/9/2017 at 1:53 PM, spjunkies said:

So, it turns out I was off on her reasons for acting shady last night. She called a few minutes ago and said that she's leaning towards aborting the baby. She just got into nursing school and says this will cost a major burden in her life. I made myself very clear that it's her body and she can do what she wants, but I won't pay for the procedure and that we will never talk again if she takes that path.

Are you ****ing crazy man?  This is a god send for you.  You should absolutely not be having a ****ing child with this woman.

13 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Are you ****ing crazy man?  This is a god send for you.  You should absolutely not be having a ****ing child with this woman.

I'm catholic, I'm not deeply religious, but I can't support killing my own (potential) child.

2 hours ago, spjunkies said:

I'm catholic, I'm not deeply religious, but I can't support killing my own (potential) child.

Having a child will ruin both of your lives.  From what you've posted, there is no trust or communication between the two of you.  Your relationship is in no kind of place to be raising a child together.  It will be decades of Hell, for your sake brother, I hope you find out that it isn't yours.  It'll feel awful for a while, but it will save you a lifetime of trouble.

On 7/9/2017 at 10:10 PM, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Yup. ****s with the mood, weight gain issues and other things. My gf doesn't really have any of that as far as I can tell but I'd really prefer her not have to do it. Lately we've been kind of rotating. The shot for 3 months. Then nothing for 3 months.and my turn to deal with it. Then back to the 3 month shot. Personally I'm skeptical that that's a healthy strategy for her but it was her idea. I'd really to figure out the safest and healthiest longterm solution for us. I'm all set to go with the vasectomy but like I said, she's tripping on the reversibiliy being guaranteed. Maybe I can freeze some sperm for future use and have a backup plan. We'll see.

Thanks for heads up buddy. Defintely something to clarify with them ahead of time. 

How bad was the pain? How long did it last? Do you regret getting it? 

Pain wasn't too bad... I mean, it sucked, but I was afraid it would be worse.  Spent maybe two day sitting on frozen peas watching tv (with my wife waiting on me).  Walked a bit gingerly for several days IIRC.  

I don't regret it really, although, as I said the peeing thing is really inconvenient.  My wife though, she regrets it.  We had agreed on it, but then her hormones started screaming at her to have more kids... and she really wanted a girl.  

Edit: We need to just turn this into the Men's Group thread. It's very cathartic. Just write and write and let it out. I'm sorry to hijack your thread @spjunkies . I really appreciate you starting it and setting the tone with the openness and honesty though... 

Yeah see I've heard some real horror stories about botched vasectomys. Like scary stories (for real anytime the word horror is used in relation to "there"  it's scary.) I'm still personally willing to take the risk though. That's how much I don't want to have kids at this point in time. I just need to put together all the info on reversing it to put the gf at ease. 

I mean honestly if it turns out I can't ever have kids again that would be fine with me. I think people don't adopt enough to begin with and let's be real, my genetics aren't exactly some great prize. But my gf, god bless, still had a lot of that old world thinking; where having children is like the purpose for living and a big thing in justifying your existence. I already catch enough **** over not marrying her. Why a freaking piece of paper is so important is beyond me. I'm not even sure why marriage is still even a thing tbh. But try arguing that with someone from an old world place like Ethiopia?  Then her sisters--who seem to be getting married every month, mother****ers--start giving me ****. I don't know how many ways you can say "I don't care what the Bible says" but i promise I've got them all covered by now (and thank God my gf is above the religious **** for the most part. I couldn't deal with that everyday.)

So yeah it's already a big deal that's she's with me to start: being outside of her race and culture (funny story, I've had multiple dudes I know or have run into ask me for my secret. That they've spent years trying to get with all the Ethiopian women in the area and they never go outside their culture. Really i just found the right one. The older men hate my guts. I've never dated a white girl in my life. And have rarely even dated American-born ones. My experience has always been an appreciation that I'm showing respect to their culture and am taking in interest in learning about. Always. Indian. Pakistan. Russian. Brazilian. Mexican. Etc etc etc. So this automatic hatred is new to me. But whatever. Can't wait to visit your country you old ****s. Everyone else has been cool as hell btw. Sidenote, my Senegalese roommate is a hating ass bamma. When we first moved here he was talking her about how much he doesn't like white people. She said, "whoa, you know my boyfriend is white right?" That bitter ass little **** hasn't looked at me in 6 months), it's already a big deal that I don't go to church and I'm a borderline atheist (call myself a strong agnostic), big deal that I'll likely never speak their language, big deal that I'm not a big eater, the opposite of a big eater even, really just eat because I have to (eating is central to their culture.) somewhat big deal that I'm socially liberal (can't remember what they were talking about but I finally just said "I hope our future son is gay." OMG. Like I pulled the pin on a grenade and ripped a wet fart at the same time.) Hugenormous deal that we live together without being married. Super hugemongous deal that I have no desire to get married. So all that, if I then knowingly destroy our chance to children together, that could legitimately be the thing that finally breaks the camels back. I sadly could see that. And I don't want to do that. I finally got my ride or die girl and as someone who values loyalty as highly as I do, that's everything for me. I don't want to kill it if I can help it  So yeah, i need to figure this all out.

Who's your insurance with? If you don't mind me asking? 

RE your wife's hormones: this has absolutely nothing to do with nothing but I got to thinking earlier today about personalities and hormones and whatnot. My latest sentence of watching folks ****ing chicken farm finally ended today. Before I left we had a discussion about whether chickens have personalities (they have personalities like fish have personalities i.e. none.) Stepfather stated that the roosters have personalities. I agree with this. They currently have two. One I call Bushwick. He's a boss. I enjoy watching him beat and/or rape the **** out of anything that comes within striking distance. I said though, "They don't have personalities. They just have dicks and a high T level." so that got me thinking, how much of that is true for not just for them but for other animals as well, including us. How much do hormones and testosterone determine who we are? I don't have an answer. Just something I was thinking about. 

8 hours ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

I just can't fathom that any of the guys who post here have to worry about contraceptive options.

Two things... 

1) in so the hub bub over missing @Predicto, i had forgotten about you. Good to see you back though. You are certainly missed as well and it would be nice to have your voice back in the political threads. Glad to see you are alive and seemingly well. 

2) this post--quoted above--sucks. Hopefully you're just clearing off some cobwebs and getting warmed up. Hopefully. 

6 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Two things... 

1) in so the hub bub over missing @Predicto, i had forgotten about you. Good to see you back though. You are certainly missed as well and it would be nice to have your voice back in the political threads. Glad to see you are alive and seemingly well. 

2) this post--quoted above--sucks. Hopefully you're just clearing off some cobwebs and getting warmed up. Hopefully. 

Predicto and LKB both joined a convent

I can relate to some of the above posts.  My wife and I employed the "her on birth control, me pulling out method" for years with success until she decided that the pills were affecting her mood too much.  So she informed me that she was going off of them and that birth control would be my responsibility.  I think she was pregnant within a week with our first child.

Our second child was born 19 months after the first one.  I think you can see where this is going.

So yes, I went in for the snip, and I didn't think the procedure was bad at all.  The only part that really bothered me, from a pain perspective, was the anesthetic injection.  That burned for a second or two before it kicked in, then nothing.  The procedure itself I'd describe more as weird.  The best way I can describe it is that I felt like there was a bowl or spaghetti, or a ball of yarn, being unwound inside of me.  Not painful, just odd.  Didn't take more than 20 minutes and I drove myself home.  I was only sore for a day, though I milked it for a little longer.

No idea about reversibility, that wasn't a concern of ours.  I'll keep this relatively clean, but I will say that no longer having to pull out has made the end of our "relations" far more pleasurable. 

@spjunkies Brother, based on everything you posted.  I think you should sit down with her and demand that she go to the doctor along with getting a paternal test done.  If she refuses, then tell her she is cut-off in every aspect until she does so.  

There is a possibility that the child is yours, but I would say that if you didn't finish and were wearing a condom the majority of the time, it's gotta be very unlikely and extremely low % (granted I'm no doctor or anything).  But the fact she almost admitted that she cheated on you the 3 months she was away along with a mishap of a condom slipping off (but you never finishing) leads me to think she is trying to trap you.

Why?  Because through all her **** in her life, you are the one that has tried to help her, be with her, give her money, offer to let her move in with you, etc.  I hope I am wrong, because I really try to see the good in people and not only negatives.  But you said she has lied before, so there is that to worry about.  

Another thing that is disturbing about this whole scenario is that she was worried she miscarried and didn't want to go to the doctor, but then says that she was thinking about abortion. If she wants an abortion, why wouldn't she have gone to the doctor in the first place to see if she had a miscarriage?

I hope all of this works out in your favor man, your a really good guy and I hate seeing bad **** happen to good people.

For clarity, I would be yelling at her to get to the doctor so she can make some informed choices. Or come clean about the scam because she's going to have to at some point and better sooner than later at this point.

You're doing okay, especially since it's your specific situation. We care for our own.

Repeating the same type of piss poor decision making with women is 100% on you. I can't even be mad at the chick for seeing you as a mark. You present yourself as one to her, and that is completely unacceptable. She has no respect for you or herself from what it seems. 

As others have pointed out...What kind of reasonable female does avoids the doctor when it comes to stuff like this ? Answer is simple. NONE. 

Better hope it is not your kid. You'll be dealing with crazy bull crap for quite some time it appears. 

At least from your side of the story. I think I would have a hard time believing her after hearing your side though. 

Just doing a little bit of research on Google, couples that are trying to get pregnant only have a 20% chance of it happening any given month (WebMD article).  I couldn't find any percentages for pulling out, but that it was very uncommon/rare to get pregnant from pre-ejaculate with a lot higher risk if you had already had sex, ejaculated and not urinated, then had sex again as the ejaculate wasn't flushed out between sessions.

The odds are greatly in your favor that the child is not yours.  The way this is playing out, by your posts, I bet she saw a golden opportunity to take advantage of you even more when y'all realized the condom came off.   Also, did the condom have spermicide in it?  Cause if so, that should lower the chances even more.

On 7/10/2017 at 8:21 AM, skinsmarydu said:

My Ex used an IUD. Worked and no issues health or mentally. 

There is a plan, that works amazingly well. 

Then again...

Archived