Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

House poised to pass bill legalizing marijuana

The House is poised to pass legislation this week that would legalize marijuana, just the latest example of the swiftly changing attitudes on drug laws that marks a near reversal from the Reagan-era war on drugs that also reverberated through the 1990s.

The bill legalizing marijuana has near-uniform support among Democrats and a top ally in Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (N.Y.), who has been aiming to introduce a similar measure this spring.

And it’s just one of several pieces of legislation that underlines the shift in Congress’s attitude — a change that has come about in part because of the way past drug laws have disproportionately hit minority communities.

“This Congress represents a sea change,” said Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-Ore.), a co-chair of the Congressional Cannabis Caucus.

“What we have seen is that the majority of people now realize that the war on drugs failed,” Blumenauer told The Hill. “Drugs are more accessible and cheaper and more potent and dangerous. Nobody won this war, except people who were involved with the drug dealers themselves.”

The House has voted twice in the past year, most recently as part of legislation to bolster U.S. competitiveness, to enable legally operating cannabis businesses to use banking services and credit cards instead of having to function as cash-only. 

On Thursday, the Senate unanimously passed a bill to expand scientific and medical research on marijuana and its compounds, including cannabidiol.  

Click on the link for the full article

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

The Best Cities in America for Next-Level Cannabis Experiences

Less than a decade ago, if you wanted to legally smoke cannabis without a medical card, you likely were dreaming of a trip to Amsterdam. Today, 18 states have legalized recreational cannabis (with more certainly to come), making it extremely easy to have a cannabis-forward vacation experience without having to bring your passport along. 
Cannabis has unlocked excellent excuses to visit places that might not already be on your radar, be it a chill Massachusetts beach town flanked by dispensaries or a West Coast hamlet where great food pairs with potent flower. But what makes a truly great destination for those who dream in green isn't just a wealth of good dispensaries and things to look at. It's the presence of a whole cannabis culture wrapped around excellent activities, food, drink, people… and yeah, a lot of great dispensaries and things to look at.

With the help of our most trusted cannabis explorers around the US, we rounded up the places for your next heady adventure. Be sure to bookmark this story, just in case something might compel you to forget to visit one of America's best cannabis destinations. 

https://www.thrillist.com/travel/nation/weed-vacation-best-us-cities

23 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Man, thems some fine lookin' plants.  Almost look fake.

I'm high as balls rn.

I appreciate it! I’m about to roll up some Hindu Kush and Blue Cheese and be right there with you.

The Dubble Limes farthest to the right is my favorite. She smells like a bright super intense lime and her stem rub smells stronger than some of the plants I grew last time at day 60 of flower. That frosty cherry lime bubba in the middle smells like a halls cherry cough drop dipped in cocoa powder. Super weird but super nice lol. 

• Like 1

Getting ready to head to Myrtle for a golf weekend. One of buddies who owns a piece of a dispensary in Michigan will be joining us.  He brings a cornucopia of edibles and flower. Gummies, fruit roll ups, pens, etc.  We’re playing 3 rounds, I’d say the over/under on balls I lose is 50.

44 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

I appreciate it! I’m about to roll up some Hindu Kush and Blue Cheese and be right there with you.

The Dubble Limes farthest to the right is my favorite. She smells like a bright super intense lime and her stem rub smells stronger than some of the plants I grew last time at day 60 of flower. That frosty cherry lime bubba in the middle smells like a halls cherry cough drop dipped in cocoa powder. Super weird but super nice lol. 

Man.  I Grew 4 plants about 7 years ago.

All males.

Sausage Party.

You got a hell of a setup.

Can't do it...stuff like that would stink up the entire apartment building 🤣

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Man.  I Grew 4 plants about 7 years ago.

All males.

Sausage Party.

You got a hell of a setup.

Can't do it...stuff like that would stink up the entire apartment building 🤣

Oh damn, that sucks I’m sorry to hear that man. Maybe you can give it another try later on? You could try fems or grow some regs and get them sex tested. Then for the smell you can always get a carbon filter. When I close up the tent you can’t smell anything. 

I can’t imagine not being able to grow now. It’s such a part of my life and daily routine.

No. But I did see my first joint yesterday while waiting for the Caps doors to open. Someone was walking by with what I thought was a cigarette. It could have fooled me, but it had this weed smell. That's when I realized it wasn't a cigarette, but "cigaweed".

In some N.J. towns, groups attempt to block legal weed sales

When New Jersey voters approved a 2020 referendum to make recreational marijuana legal, the residents of Princeton emerged as some of legalization’s biggest champions.

Seventy-five percent of voters in this progressive college town gave legal weed a thumbs-up, compared to 68% of voters statewide.

But nearly two years later, as talk turns to where to put a marijuana dispensary amid the artisan eateries and designer clothiers lining Princeton’s leafy streets, critics of plans to allow sales locally are drowning out supporters of legal weed.

“It smells terrible,” said Paige Randall.

“Why would we bring pot shops into Princeton knowing they are uniquely attractive targets to criminals?” said Gabe Saltarelli.

“Having this available within a walking distance is not a benefit, especially for an addictive substance,” said James Hong.

The three Princeton residents were among nearly 350 people who tuned in to a hearing public officials hosted last week after Princeton’s Cannabis Task Force recommended opening three dispensaries in the 18-square-mile town of 30,000 people. More than 50 people sounded off for over four hours — and most of those who spoke want weed nowhere nearby.

Princeton is the latest town where cannabis critics are mobilizing to limit the sale of a substance voters overwhelmingly voted in 2020 to legalize. The anti-weed crusaders are packing public meetings to warn about the drug’s dangers and begging officials to keep cannabis businesses out of their towns.

Click on the link for the full article

13 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

Oh damn, that sucks I’m sorry to hear that man. Maybe you can give it another try later on? You could try fems or grow some regs and get them sex tested. Then for the smell you can always get a carbon filter. When I close up the tent you can’t smell anything. 

I can’t imagine not being able to grow now. It’s such a part of my life and daily routine.

It was an awesome experience seeing them grow from tiny little sprouts hanging on for dear life, to tremendous 4 foot indoor plants.  I named each of them 🤣.  Then they all grew balls and I had to throw them away.  Ugh.

I may do that again, I have some seeds.

Was awesome.

This piece of **** mother****er is trying to re criminalize possession with jail time. I can get more than 2 ounces of a single plant, and you want to throw me in jail for that? **** you and **** these ignorant ****ing ****es that voted for this corporate skin suit because of “omg crt” and “oh no masks”. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb down 2