Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

Pinal County Sheriff to man arrested with 450 pounds of marijuana: ‘Dude, you can’t have THAT much weed’

inal County Sheriff Mark Lamb reminded the public Tuesday that it is illegal to possess more than 1 ounce of marijuana despite the passing of Prop 207 after deputies arrested a man with more than 400 pounds of marijuana near Eloy on Monday.

"Dude, you can't have THAT much weed," Lamb said in reference to the arrest.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1

Legalizing marijuana boosts junk food sales

Legalizing recreational marijuana leads to increased sales of ice cream, cookies and chips, according to a first-of-its-kind study establishing a causal relationship between legal cannabis and junk food consumption. 

“You think marijuana does no harm — that’s pretty much the consensus today,” said Georgia State University economist Alberto Chong in an interview with The Academic Times. “But there are unintended consequences, and one of them is the fact that you really get very hungry and you start eating crap.”

Chong and co-author Michele Baggio of the University of Connecticut found that legalizing recreational marijuana causes junk food sales to rise by about 6.3% in terms of sales and 5.1% by volume. The authors presented their findings in the December 2020 issue of Economics & Human Biology. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2021 at 10:51 AM, Mooka said:

Have job interviews coming up.... and have to stop smoking pot.

Now i'm just a straight alcoholic lol 

Was staring at the bong this morning and was about to crack a beer. 

Been through this, it wasn't fun for me.  My craving for straight whiskey used to get higher when I took breaks.  It took a while to get out of that.

But if I need another job, I know it won't be like that again.  Here's to feds legalizing before I have to.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not to bring politics into this, but I feel like enough states have already, are in the process of, and/or exploring ways to legalize it that Biden should be pushed to change it's classification federally and just legalize it already.  Not only will it likely break the dam on the states that are so slow moving about the issue, but it will also do a lot to clear up the red tape and legal gray areas there between state law and federal law.

9 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

To answer your question however. Not my first time with edibles, and yes, I loved them. Not at all bitter and no aftertaste at all. 

Any idea how many milligrams you took?  I know it varies product to product but I am pretty much a 30mg consumer when I take edibles.  It sounds low, but I also don't take edible a ton just because of the type of high it gives you is a lot less forgiving for when you don't actually have a certain amount of time reserved to do........nothing? Ha.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

First time with these gummies. I had to get an uber home. I was lit. They are for home use only. I got caught slipping. 

Damn, dawg 🤣.  Any idea how many MGs you took?  Edibles hit so different, man.  

Marijuana foes deploy new ‘playbook’ to thwart state legalization, upend election results

Efforts to thwart voter-approved marijuana legalization in Mississippi, Montana and South Dakota are evidence of a “playbook” that reflects new legal strategies and greater willingness among local government officials to nullify election results, experts say.

Those efforts – led by anti-marijuana politicians and other opponents – threaten to stop or delay the implementation of new medical and recreational cannabis markets that would generate hundreds of millions of dollars in sales a year.

In Idaho, some state lawmakers are even trying to preemptively ban marijuana legalization through an amendment to the state constitution.

Attempts to fight off challenges to ballot initiatives, particularly in conservative states, could become more costly in the future. They also could have a chilling effect on new voter-driven measures.

The hope among industry executives is that public sentiment ultimately will prevail: The five-state sweep for marijuana ballot initiatives on Nov. 3 signals that Americans strongly support legal marijuana, even in the most conservative of states.

“You have to recognize we are in red territory, and that’s part of this,” Matt Schweich, deputy director of the Marijuana Policy Project (MPP), said of the recent legal challenges. MPP led ballot campaigns in Montana and South Dakota.

“At the same time, we are living in a time when democratic norms are under assault. Politicians no longer feel they have to uphold the vote.”

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Any idea how many milligrams you took?  I know it varies product to product but I am pretty much a 30mg consumer when I take edibles.  It sounds low, but I also don't take edible a ton just because of the type of high it gives you is a lot less forgiving for when you don't actually have a certain amount of time reserved to do........nothing? Ha.

I don't think 30 MGs is low at all.  My tolerance is fairly high and 30MGs will get me pretty giggly.  And you aren't lying about the type of high edibles deliver, night and day from smoking LOL.  I hardly ever smoke these days, I just do eddies.