Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My interview with Stan Lee! (link now available)

Burgold

1 minute ago, Larry said:

I'd be curious to know how the long-time Marvel people feel about being bought by Disney.  (Both at the time, and now, looking back.)  

But I'm not sure how much I'd put in their answers.  It's like asking somebody, on camera, how he feels about somebody who has the power to fire him.  

Ya, kinda why I'm not expecting an answer on how he feels about the movie rights issues with X-Men and Fantastic Four.  I'd be pleasantly surprised if he said his favorite comic book character wasn't a marvel character or if he has any insider info on a possible carnage movie.

12 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

I'd ask why he is in all of the movies. 

He's our generation's Alfred Hitch****. The creator taking a little bow. I love those cameos. I do plan to ask that question after a fashion.

22 minutes ago, Larry said:

Damn. Tell me you asked him about people naming somebody Reality Winner. 

Nope. Didn't know about it at the time and more seriously this was not a venue for politics unless you wanted to get people quite unhappy with you (but that would have been funny as heck)

First of all - wicked. 

Ask him if the world could use one of his super hero's to help us through our current set of troubles, which one would he feel is best suited for the job? 

Then ask him if we could put him on ice like Disney and save him for when we need him most. 

Oh wait....im too late? Damn. 

You are still cool tho

3 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Wasn't a Lee creation, but Alpha Flight's Puck was short. Kitty Pride too. 

Stand corrected, but then again I just collected football cards. Puck was hairy as well. Kitty Pride sounds like cat food.

Thanks for the info Burgold.

Just now, MEANDWARF said:

Stand corrected, but then again I just collected football cards. Puck was hairy as well. Kitty Pride sounds like cat food.

Thanks for the info Burgold.

At heart I am a nerd ?. Though there are many who outshone me. Bang doesn't seem to be nerd, but his knowledge probably dwarfs mine. 

• 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, Burgold said:

So, here it is. I thought it turned out pretty well. Getting to interview Stan was definitely a big reporter bucket list check off. Let me know what you think. I produced a very small segment for WAMU (DC NPR), but the cool one was done for a new group called Xistance.

http://studio.xistance.com/2017/07/26/moments-time-stan-lee/

Awesome man, great job!

1 minute ago, PokerPacker said:

connection times out for me. :(

Huh?

I can tell you a different path to get there, but I am not sure it will help. 

Go to Xistance.com

in the upper left you will see a link marked Studio

click that

it should take you to a page with three stories. The one you want is under Stan's pic. 

Archived