Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

To play Devil's advocate. China's reach is long long LOONG. They have deep investments. War is not feared, it is expected. They are building toward it. 
It isn't beyond the realm of possibility there's more behind this than some goofy cartoon. Not everything is a major operation. Most are designed to not be noticed. Like possibly normalizing what they want in a young generation. 

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1

Scuffle breaks out at Michigan GOP state committee meeting

Tensions within the Michigan Republican Party evolved into a physical altercation that drew police Saturday to the GOP's state committee meeting at a hotel in Clare.

As Michigan Republicans have been openly feuding over the party's direction and the leadership approach of new Chairwoman Kristina Karamo, some were frustrated that the beginning of Saturday's special meeting at the Doherty Hotel was limited to only members of the state committee.

In an interview, James Chapman, a Republican from Wayne County, said he traveled to Clare for the meeting but was forced to listen to it through a locked door.

Chapman said he and others said the Pledge of Allegiance together in the lobby outside the meeting and acknowledged he wiggled the knob of one door leading to the meeting room.

Eventually, Mark DeYoung, chairman of the Clare County Republican Party, heard the wiggling and walked over to the door, where he saw someone flip him off through a small window.
DeYoung opened the door.

"He kicked me in my balls as soon as I opened the door,” DeYoung said.

The scuffle intensified with Chapman running at DeYoung and slamming him into a chair, DeYoung said. DeYoung provided his account in a phone interview from an emergency room in Clare. DeYoung said he had suffered a broken rib.

Chapman alleged that DeYoung had said, "I’ll kick your a--" and swung at him. DeYoung denied those claims.

At one point, Chapman removed his own glasses, Chapman said.

“When you see me taking my glasses off, I’m ready to rock," Chapman said.

Chapman said he took DeYoung by the legs and knocked him over.

Chapman said multiple police officers were at the hotel after the incident. And DeYoung said he had spoken with the local sheriff and intended to press charges against Chapman.

"We’re so divided," DeYoung said from the hospital. “I just wish we could come together.”

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 5

“Don’t Say Gay” GOP lawmaker accused of sexual harassment by 2 male staffers

Two former male staffers of former reality TV performer-turned-Florida state Rep. Fabián Basabe (R) have accused him of sexual harassment. Basabe, who is married to a woman but has avoided questions about his sexual orientation, voted for his state’s infamous “Don’t Say Gay” law.

A 25-year-old legislative aide named Nicolas Frevola said that on December 20, 2022, while attending a Career Day at the North Beach Elementary School in Miami, Frevola slapped his rump and said, “I want all of that butt.” He also accused Basabe of once slapping him across the face.

Additionally, a 24-year-old unpaid intern in Basabe’s office named Jacob Cutbirth said that on December 15, 2022 he drove Basabe to a hotel after Basabe had been drinking. During the drive, Basabe allegedly groped Cutbirth, tried to kiss him, and invited him up to his room to have sex.

Cutbirth said Basabe called him “eye candy,” asked if he had a “big d**k,” told him that part of his job was to flirt with Basabe while in the office, and directed Cutbirth to sign a non-disclosure agreement that would bar him from publicly discussing his employment. Cutbirth also said that Basabe advised him to call off his engagement to his girlfriend and “explore his sexuality by having sex with men.”

Both men said that Basabe showed them an image of a naked man on his phone, encouraged them to try “sport f**king” (uncommitted casual sex), and said that he himself was “a bottom” but that they should be “tops.”

When Frevola and his mother reported Basabe’s alleged assaults to the Florida House Human Resources Department, the state house investigated the claims. The investigation’s final three-page report found that Basabe had once touched Frevola but added that investigations into Frevola’s slapping claim had proved “inconclusive.”

Basabe wrote that his accuser belonged in a “special kind of hell” and said that Frevola and his mother have “a reported history of lawsuits against anyone who they think can or will pay,” though he provided no proof of his claim.

Frevola, his mother, and Cutbirth filed a civil lawsuit against Basabe on Thursday in Leon County Circuit Court. The suit accuses Basabe of defamation and battery. The men are seeking a court trial by jury.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1