Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

I ain't gonna lie...if I could come up with a way to take the money of MAGA loons without selling my soul first I'd be all in on it lol...

I tried using AI to generate art of Trump that I could try and sell to the MAGA demographic. Put in "Trump" and "patriot". This was the result:

image.png.a48c91fc1e7d38127d1de6b108bac3a9.png

I think even the AI generator was like "Nah, dude...we know how you really feel" lol...

• Haha 6

13 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

I ain't gonna lie...if I could come up with a way to take the money of MAGA loons without selling my soul first I'd be all in on it lol...

I was going to sell them an alternative to vaccines… something like Voodoo Freedom Crystals or Patriot Prayers. I’d even offer them a fully guaranteed, 100% refund if they get ________ disease. I figure if I sell 50,000 of these at $100 a pop, even if I have to refund half of it, I’m still sitting pretty.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Simmsy said:

The guy at the local Home Depot got fired because he called a trans customer the opposite of what they wanted to be called. I was going to start a go fund me for him and just keep the money.

"I'm George Santos, and I approve this message"

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I was going to sell them an alternative to vaccines… something like Voodoo Freedom Crystals or Patriot Prayers. I’d even offer them a fully guaranteed, 100% refund if they get ________ disease. I figure if I sell 50,000 of these at $100 a pop, even if I have to refund half of it, I’m still sitting pretty.

You're overthinking it.
Get a picture of some fat neck bearded slob, pretend it's you, go outside and take a picture of your hand picking up dirt from your yard, and sell grams of Patriot Land. From Sea to Shining Sea, My Land, Your Land, now you can buy a gram of land for 99.99 and be guaranteed that you have a small piece of our Great Nation in which a FREE MAN stands having never voted for a liberal for anything.
Ever. Historical records show this land was never owned by a liberal, never fouled with their presence, and so help me by God so long as I stand on this land that you can buy a gram of for just 99.99,, none ever will.

This land is pure.

Call now.

~Bang

• Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Bang said:

Oh there's a whole NEW angle!
Call it "Freedom Coke" and sell them Drano crystals to snort!

~Bang

Thats a good one! I've been wasting my Drano by pouring it down the drain.*

* I actually just bought some Drano a few days ago...could've swore there was an "I" in "Drano"...

• Like 1