Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Can she say that one more time, step a little closer to the microphone, please? Yeah, baby, I know it looks weird, each microphone is different, just get it closer to your mouth. No, it isn't a trick! You think we're at some bowling alley or something? I didn't tell you to smell it first ...

2 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Bolton is an absolute garbage idiot human being who will say anything to try and make himself look important.  Dude couldn’t “plan a coup” against the Prince William County PTA. 

Here’s my favorite clip from his Wikipedia page…kinda says it all.

Bolton was a supporter of the Vietnam War,[33]but avoided combat through a student deferment followed by enlistment in the Maryland Air National Guard

MUCH BRAVE!

SO INTERNATIONAL EXPERTISE!

Yeah **** Bolton. At this point all he's doing is trying to make money. I remember him refusing to testify at the impeachment and yet soon after he released his book where he talked about bad **** Trump did. He's a war criminal and grifter. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

FDR: "We have nothing to fear except fear itself"

JFK: "Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country"
Boebert: "My husband did not whip out his penis in that bowling alley; also there's no way he could've known she was underage"

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, balki1867 said:

FDR: "We have nothing to fear except fear itself"

JFK: "Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country"
Boebert: "My husband did not whip out his penis in that bowling alley; also there's no way he could've known she was underage"

I mean, I get where she's coming from. Let's be reasonable here...what are you supposed to do, check the IDs of every random woman you flash your penis at in public? 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, mistertim said:

I mean, I get where she's coming from. Let's be reasonable here...what are you supposed to do, check the IDs of every random woman you flash your penis at in public? 

This is why I only whip it out at Old Country Buffet. 

• Haha 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Oh I'm not hating on CB. It's just a bit too high class for me.

The Uncle Herschel's breakfast has been described as "a bit on the 'ridiculously high' side"...maybe kinda like Herschel Walker.  

(Like how I did that?)  

3 hours ago, mistertim said:

We don't have Old Country Buffet here in the DMV, so I have to settle for whipping it out at Golden Corral. 

Driving past the local establishment last week I noticed that the G was not lit, so the sign said olden Corral.

• Haha 2

I've never liked the cracker barrel. Hated it as a kid. Foods all so salty n greasy. Of course my folks n brother like it. Regular pit stop on road trips as a young lad. 😐

My cousin liked it because you could rent books on tape at one then return at any other location. Which was actually pretty cool on trips.

Edited by Captain Wiggles
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, mistertim said:

We don't have Old Country Buffet here in the DMV, so I have to settle for whipping it out at Golden Corral. 

Judging by the one that used to be in Salisbury, that which you whip out might be the most hygienic object in the place.

• Haha 1