Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How do you feel about the Receiving corps?

Vanguard

3 minutes ago, Napredskins1 said:

Pryor does so well when the machine throws to him. 

That's because the machine doesn't hit him...Mr. short arms  and multi-millionaire don't care Cousins are a disaster.  Thanks for letting DJax and Garcon walk...I'm impressed with the personnel decisions again.....so sick of this crap. 

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I'm not worried at all about Pryor. Like I said, he is the least of our concerns 

When your number 1 WR is as unreliable catching the football as I've seen with Pryor, I'd say that is far from the least of our concerns.

But I do agree we have bigger concerns as well.

i wana say first off, that i like Brian Quick. i think as the season progresses he wont be lighting it up per say but i think hell make the plays the team needs down the stretch.

terrelle pryor is overrated but not in a way that he can be faulted for, hes only in his 2nd or 3rd year of playing WR if im not mistaken, he has great athletic ability but the hands are a serious concern

doctson has the ability and is being nursed back onto the field, not worried about him yet but if is made of glass then what a waste of a 1st rounder (also have heard his love for playing is questionable, which would be two bomb picks from the mccloughan drafts w cravens)

jamison crowder is good as long as kirk doesnt throw to him like hes 6 foot 3

ryan grant gets the job done but i still see him as easily upgradable

and i count chris thompson as a pass catcher cause hes the man

overall though, its gonna be a work in progress and ur projected top two guys to replace Djax/Garcon are a couple steps down in quite a few ways, it has the potential to come together by midseason but this couple with a downgrade is pass protection along with the nature of the Care's-Erratic Enigma that is Kirk Cousins, hopefully by week 5 this offense is DELIGHTFULLY AWOKEN, and not broken

Classic extreme skins over reacting, Pryor dropped 2 balls, 1 that was going to be called back anyway. Crowder dropped an important pass too. We didn't get the ball to Reed nearly enough, maybe he is not 100%. My question is why is Grant getting so many ****ing looks when we have Doctson?

49 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

I'm not worried. I chalk the first game up to jitters. I think we'll see this team make plenty of plays.

Cousins is too jittery for my liking at this stage. the box score reflects this teams nature perfectly. **** up out of the gate, put together a run in the 2nd and 3rd quarter that make u think all is well, then find a way to **** up in the end. must be the jitters of starting and closing.

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Ladies and gentleman, the winner...... And NEW 50/50 World Champion...... Terrell Pryor!

the most electrifyin, limosine ridin, jet flyin, rolex wearin, ball droppin, crowd shockin, son of a gun, that could drop any pass thrown his way, and make you cry

****for the record, i like terrelle pryor, lol****

Archived