Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

On 9/4/2020 at 11:28 PM, China said:

Noah, the list is too long, but...

He suffers from behavioral variant frontal temporal disorder (bvFTD),

He's a chronic liar,

He lacks empathy,

He's childish,

He's a sociopath,

He's fat,

He's a traitor,

He's corrupt,

He's a criminal,

He's a bully and loudmouth,

He's afraid of women,

He's has narcissistic personality disorder,

He's unnaturally orange,

He's incompetent,

He's stupid,

He's rude, crude and inconsiderate,

He's a bigot and racist,

...and mostly he's a scared little man who tries to put people down and stoke fear in others to make himself feel better.

You left out the Shin Splints.

• Haha 1

If Mueller felt all this at the time of his testimony then I also am not thrilled that he decided to play "Mr. Aloof" during the whole process.  I know he is in the late stages of his career and probably not looking to create waves before what is likely a cushy retirement away from all the nonsense, but Barr & the right-wing media worked in lock step to discredit and smear Mueller for a year and then refused to even  properly report the content of his findings.  Mueller took it, with a smile.

• Like 3

Yeah sorry not sorry, because at this point all these officials should be holding press conferences warning the American people about re-electing this crazed loon.  I get a feeling that a lot of these high ranking officials think that they can simply go along to get along publicly and wait out 4 more years of Trump, and then everything will go magically back to normal.  Sorry guys, that isn't how this works.  Trump is creating new norms that the next guy who is way more savvy and understanding of how to work the public, will use to their advantage as well. 

Rod Rosenstein specifically comes off as very complicit in all of this. 

7 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Yeah sorry not sorry, because at this point all these officials should be holding press conferences warning the American people about re-electing this crazed loon.  I get a feeling that a lot of these high ranking officials think that they can simply go along to get along publicly and wait out 4 more years of Trump, and then everything will go magically back to normal.  Sorry guys, that isn't how this works.  Trump is creating new norms that the next guy who is way more savvy and understanding of how to work the public, will use to their advantage as well. 

Rod Rosenstein specifically comes off as very complicit in all of this. 

The worst part, I thought (along with a lot of people) that Rod was actually doing a legit investigation. I thought Roddy boy was actually in it to do the right thing, boy was I stupid. I think, from here on out, acting on behalf of the president isn't an excuse. If you break the law under the president's orders, you get arrested and tried...I thought it was supposed to be that way. Just another thing I was wrong about, I guess.

7 hours ago, DCranon21 said:

Just a reminder how Justice Kennedy abruptly retired in 2018 and giving Trump the second seat.

Also here is a link of when Kennedy "retired" in 2018

https://www.businessinsider.com/anthony-kennedy-son-loaned-president-trump-over-a-billion-dollars-2018-6

Now THAT makes more sense than someone choosing to retire at a time when it would allow the most corrupt president in the history of the country to make a lifetime appointment that will threaten the democracy of our country for half a century.