Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

...and now kids , a long distance dedication. This one goes way back into the racks, it's been a slow burning hit for a few years, and here it is now, going out to all the Republicans out there, here's Bang with...

"I TOLD YA".

~Shooobydoobydoooo

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

What is wrong with him?

Noah, the list is too long, but...

He suffers from behavioral variant frontal temporal disorder (bvFTD),

He's a chronic liar,

He lacks empathy,

He's childish,

He's a sociopath,

He's fat,

He's a traitor,

He's corrupt,

He's a criminal,

He's a bully and loudmouth,

He's afraid of women,

He's has narcissistic personality disorder,

He's unnaturally orange,

He's incompetent,

He's stupid,

He's rude, crude and inconsiderate,

He's a bigot and racist,

...and mostly he's a scared little man who tries to put people down and stoke fear in others to make himself feel better.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I believe the accusation was not that Rod Rosenstein "stopped" the investigation, but that he set parameters of it, keeping it narrowly focused and would not let officials investigate Trump's finances that would likely show a direct trail of breadcrumbs to Russia. (allegedly) 

• Like 1

^^Washington Examiner article in tweet above.

What a bunch of horse****. Again, GOP spewing outright lies. Let's get the White House Occupant to "raise his right hand and tell the truth." ****er said it with a straight face, too. 

Trump has "encouraged not only declassification, but full transparency. He has nothing to hide," Meadows said. "I can tell you, it’s real easy for Peter Strzok to go on 60 Minutes when he doesn’t have to raise his right hand and tell the truth. In all of this interview, I can tell you this. It’s not backed up by the facts. It’s not backed up by documents that I’ve seen. And ultimately, his house of cards will come falling down."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mark-meadows-additional-documents-spell-trouble-for-ex-officials-in-durham-investigation