Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Is anyone watching Fox by chance? I am interested to see if they are analyzing the Mueller report or just robotically repeating what Barr said. 

Turned it on. They are actually pointing out things Trump did to try stop the investigation

• Confused 1

I'm not gonna watch long, but Fox News is putting up a lot of headlines that are damning to Trump and his campaign. It almost seems like actual honest reporting. 

Trump apparently has the worst memory ever cause he claimed he couldn't recall hearing about contacts with Russians. Gotta look into that myself cause it's Fox news reading it. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

👀

Holup - doesn't this mean that Cohen lied to congress again? He specifically said during his last testimony that he didn't know about any tapes and he doesnt think they exist. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

I'm not gonna watch long, but Fox News is putting up a lot of headlines that are damning to Trump and his campaign. It almost seems like actual honest reporting. 

Trump apparently has the worst memory ever cause he claimed he couldn't recall hearing about contacts with Russians. Gotta look into that myself cause it's Fox news reading it. 

Interesting. Well good on them.  I wonder what happens once the prime time punditry shows start this evening.  I will be on the road driving to Santa Cruz for a long weekend so I hope to have my fill of all this coverage from all sides and angles before I hit the road so I can concentrate on not following any of this for the next 4 days. 

Just now, NoCalMike said:

Interesting. Well good on them.  I wonder what happens once the prime time punditry shows start this evening.  I will be on the road driving to Santa Cruz for a long weekend so I hope to have my fill of all this coverage from all sides and angles before I hit the road so I can concentrate on not following any of this for the next 4 days. 

Do you really wonder, cause I don't. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Toobin is on CNN right now talking about how even thinking and considering obstruction could be a crime itself. "Sure looks like obstruction of justice to me." 

The tweet says that Trump basically tried to manipulate the investigation but people simply didn't carry out his requests. It seems to me like he was trying to run government like he ran real estate, with deals and manipulation, and that can't be done in government. 

Edited by ixcuincle
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Holup - doesn't this mean that Cohen lied to congress again? He specifically said during his last testimony that he didn't know about any tapes and he doesnt think they exist. 

He says people contacted him but he personally doesn't believe in it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

**** the Democratic Party if they don’t seize this and hammer Trump until he’s out of office. This is a sitting President who committed multiple crimes and should be prosecuted. 

Grow a pair and do your jobs. 

Very seriously this. They need to act. They won the midterms because people dont want to stand for this ****. If they dont act now im going down the "evil AOC destroys all" path cause **** the Dems too. 

• Thanks 5

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Very seriously this. They need to act. They won the midterms because people dont want to stand for this ****. If they dont act now im going down the "evil AOC destroys all" path cause **** the Dems too. 

But what can they really do though?  Impeaching him in the House wont do anything because the Senate Republicans will never go along with it.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, justice98 said:

But what can they really do though?  Impeaching him in the House wont do anything because the Senate Republicans will never go along with it.  

Get them on record that they support a President who likely broke the law and who instead should be facing prosecution.

Mueller’s report explicitly tells Congress that they are well within their right to proceed with impeachment hearings over what is in the report.

There is no coming back if both chambers of Congress refuse to do their job. The public should decide if they are ok with the Republicans protecting an individual who deserves prosecution.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

**** the Democratic Party if they don’t seize this and hammer Trump until he’s out of office. This is a sitting President who committed multiple crimes and should be prosecuted. 

Grow a pair and do your jobs. 

the report really doesn't paint Trump in a good light. The stories about him trying to fire Mueller and his reaction when Mueller was hired as special counsel are damaging.