Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

While there is a lot of legitimate smoke in all of this, there's been quit few Fake Newsesque "investigative" tweets coming lately that are akin to something you would've seen in the evidence of Hillary murder-list file lately.

P.S. And just to be clear. I'm certain that Donald's affinity for Russia is related to his personal interest somehow... Probably the least sinister thing I can come up with is he has some business interests with them and he is willing to sell out the country to moderately increase his personal wealth. I haven't shut the door on that whole hooker piss incident either :-)

Simply watching Rachel Maddow's recent shows would give the committees PLENTY of questions to ask, but it is sure looking like the fix is in- there's nothing there, pay no attention to that comrade behind the curtain, that smoke isn't even really smoke, etc. They are setting this up for burial, the Senate Reps would worked for Trump are already fielding their excuses.

But relax, take a breath.

No matter how deep you bury 'em or how many weights you attach, the bodies always turn back up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LD0506 said:

No matter how deep you bury 'em or how many weights you attach, the bodies always turn back up.

Law&Order101.

And KellyAnne ain't that stupid.  They can see us through walls.  Yes, that smart-ass refrigerator that tells you when you're almost out of something also tells everyone else.  And your phone follows you. 

For instance, I went onto YouTube on my phone for music for the very first time this week at work.  Everything I normally look for on my home computer just started popping up. 

Two different user names, and two different passwords...yet they pulled the two together.  On my first visit to the site. 

5 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Law&Order101.

And KellyAnne ain't that stupid.  They can see us through walls.  Yes, that smart-ass refrigerator that tells you when you're almost out of something also tells everyone else.  And your phone follows you. 

For instance, I went onto YouTube on my phone for music for the very first time this week at work.  Everything I normally look for on my home computer just started popping up. 

Two different user names, and two different passwords...yet they pulled the two together.  On my first visit to the site. 

But you do realize that this is a good thing, right? 'Cuz if there ever really is a legitimate investigation there are going to be breadcrumbs all over the place that came off a Russian loaf.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, clietas said:

Sure Microwaves, phones, TVs, fridges, ect.  can all be used to spy on anyone. With all those windows on Trump Tower my guess would be the easiest way to spy on the occupants would still be laser microphones.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_microphone

Sonic generators/shields are rather common to defeat those and many other bugs :wacko: