Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

2 hours ago, Larry said:

The only people complaining about it are liberals.  

(By definition.  Anybody who complains about it, is a liberal.)  

(I think we've seen other people alluding to similar thought processes, before.  People who are on food stamps, but when they think of food stamps, they think of welfare queens who have kids so that they can get more food stamps.  So, they'll vote to cut their own food stamps, because they figure that it will hurt that imaginary food stamp recipient more.)  

Got damn this post made me mad. And not because I disagree with you. But, ****, man. 

Weasel words: a technical proposal term for words one uses for not replying directly and factually to a mandatory requirement and to get around said requirement. They rarely work but management will take a risk by giving it try to be technically compliant. 

That's what his word meaningful appears to be to me. 

re: a Visionary tweet item

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-adviser-admits-to-contact-with-dnc-hacker/ar-AAo7yVB

Roger Stone, President Trump's former campaign advisor, on Friday admitted to having private conversations with a hacker who helped leak information from the Democratic National Committee (DNC) during last year's campaign.

Stone insisted to The Washington Times that the conversations were "completely innocuous."

"It was so perfunctory, brief and banal I had forgotten it," Stone told The Times of a private Twitter conversation he had with a hacker known as "Guccifer 2.0."

Guccifer 2.0 is believed by the U.S. intelligence community to be a cover identity for Russian intelligence. The intelligence community concluded that Moscow sought to interfere in last year's election specifically to help Trump win.

Stone told the Times exchanged a handful of messages with Guccifer 2.0 in the weeks following a hack of the DNC, which was revealed in late July.

In one message from Aug. 14, Stone said he was "delighted" that Guccifer 2.0's Twitter account had been reinstated after being suspended.

"wow. thank u for writing back, and thank u for an article about me!!! do u find anything interesting in the docs i posted?" Guccifer 2.0 wrote to Stone, referring to an article Stone wrote for Breitbart on Aug. 5 which attributed the DNC breach to Guccifer 2.0.

"i'm pleased to say that u r great man. please tell me if i can help u anyhow. it would be a great pleasure to me," Guccifer 2.0 wrote in an Aug. 17 message to Stone.

Stone tweeted on Aug. 21, "Trust me, it will soon [be] Podesta's time in the barrel." Weeks later, Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta's hacked emails were leaked to WikiLeaks, leading many to believe Stone was aware in advance of the hack.

Stone denied any connection to the hacks at the time.

The FBI and the Department of Homeland Security last December released a joint report detailing how federal investigators linked the Russian government to hacks of Democratic Party organizations. Reports from the intelligence community said Guccifer 2.0 was used to publicly release the data from hacks, but that the hacks themselves were conducted by Russia.

"The content of the exchange is, as you can see completely innocuous and perfunctory," Stone told The Times.

"Even if [Guccifer 2.0] is/was a Russian asset, my brief Aug. 14 correspondence with him on twitter comes AFTER I wrote about his role in the DNC hacks (Aug 5) and AFTER Wikileaks released the DNC material," Stone said. "How does one collaborate on a matter after the fact?"

The revelation of Stone's contacts come as the Trump administration is under scrutiny for its potential ties to Russia. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, former national security adviser Michael Flynn and other aides have been revealed to have met or spoke with top Russian figures ahead of the election.

<more at link>