Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

17 minutes ago, mcsluggo said:

Because Pence was caught publicly in an untrue statement.   The options at that point were admit that Pence knowingly issued a public lie, or have Flynn fall on his sword for the #2 person in the administration.   

Micheal Pence..... The Vice President of the United States of America, is a man of stature and character, would never EVER do something as low as knowingly issue a false statement or stage a public walk out of a sporting event just to make a point and waste tax payer money!!! 

7 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Like "being a democrat"?

Pedophile doesn't seem to be reason enough. Totally shocked that the GOP has gotten on board with Moore by the way. Who could have ever saw that coming :rolleyes:?

The only way im NOT voting for a pedophile is if hes a got damn Democrat.

I haven't trusted Republicans since Nixon. 

I barely trust Democrats since the Vietnam War.  But I trust them more than Republicans since none of them voted for this abomination of a wealth give away.

It's bad for the country, and particularly bad for women and children.

Edited by LadySkinsFan

President Trump may have been involved with a change to the Republican Party campaign platform last year that watered down support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine, according to new information from someone who was involved.

Diana Denman, a Republican delegate who supported arming U.S. allies in Ukraine, has told people that Trump aide J.D. Gordon said at the Republican Convention in 2016 that Trump directed him to support weakening that position in the official platform.

NPR - 2016 RNC Delegate: Trump Directed Change To Party Platform On Ukraine Support

More from this nothingburger.

49 minutes ago, mcsluggo said:

Because Pence was caught publicly in an untrue statement.   The options at that point were admit that Pence knowingly issued a public lie, or have Flynn fall on his sword for the #2 person in the administration.   

Yep, don't embarrass the bosses

Just now, AsburySkinsFan said:

Because they all knew that Flynn lied to the FBI, because they all knew that Flynn was contacting the Russians on behalf of the campaign.

You can keep denying it, but you’ll just continue to look stupid

who cares if he contacted them during the transition?

certainly not me or the laws...Are you dense?

5 minutes ago, twa said:

Trump cared , whence all the lying. My guess is he felt it would open up a bunch of questions about the relationship. Whole lot of lies, just learned of more tonight 

And lest we forget, the Jr and Papadopoulos et al lies were about contacts during the campaign.

Edited by RedskinsFan44
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, twa said:

You think this is about the transition?!

Good gawd man are you THAT dense?!

This is just the tip of tbe iceberg and you know it, whether you admit to it or not. 

You have been wrong literally ecery step of the way on this thing and YET you still pretend that this investigation will produce nothing. Why? Because they haven’t shown it all yet? Or because you’re a freaking shill who long ago embraced party ideology over truth and justice. 

I still can’t tell if you have no shame left or if you do and just choose to ignore it.

Funny how you STILL refuse to answer that basic question that I’ve asked you now three times.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan
  • Like 2

Just now, AsburySkinsFan said:

Funny how you STILL refuse to answer that basic question that I’ve asked you now three times.

I did answer it, perhaps you can find it if ya wipe the foam off your face.

if you want it further clarified ...it was for telling Pence he did not discuss the sanctions with Russia.

But the fact he made Pence look bad was controlling.

Start producing more than hot air...I ain't gonna live forever.

10 hours ago, twa said:

I did answer it, perhaps you can find it if ya wipe the foam off your face.

if you want it further clarified ...it was for telling Pence he did not discuss the sanctions with Russia.

But the fact he made Pence look bad was controlling.

Start producing more than hot air...I ain't gonna live forever.

LoL! You really do believe that Pence didn’t know.