Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Nadler better not back down.  This is war.  They are so desperate to cover this up from Congressmen who have a right to the information, it's blatant lawlessness.

And also, privilege does not work the way Barr is suggesting it does.  Most of the report is public, and Trump did not assert privilege over it before the initial release.  Once something is in the public domain, privilege has been waived.  You cannot put the genie back in the bottle.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Where do you come up with they have the right to the redacted parts?

Access can be granted by the court IF they see fit, but there is no blanket right and there is a established process that must be followed.

At this point it's almost as if Trump wants to be impeached, knowing the Senate will not follow through in removing him from office, so big picture-wise going into 2020 election he can further claim exoneration and victory.  His inner circle probably feel like if impeachment is ultimately what is going to happen, better to happen now so it won't even be talked about during the election.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

At this point it's almost as if Trump wants to be impeached, knowing the Senate will not follow through in removing him from office, so big picture-wise going into 2020 election he can further claim exoneration and victory.  His inner circle probably feel like if impeachment is ultimately what is going to happen, better to happen now so it won't even be talked about during the election.

This is why I don't want hearings termed impeachment hearings with the end result an impeachment vote and trial in the Senate. I want the Dems to deny the Senate of anything positive.

I want hearings on the Mueller Report, obstruction of justice, his taxes, emollument clause, and anything else they can think of to expose the corruption of this administration. 

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Today the us attorney general was held in contempt of Congress and the president of the United states claimed privilege in order to continuing hiding the reasons that the attorney general was held in contempt and yet it barely feels like news anymore. 

I dont know about everybody else but I know I've become numb to it all and sick to death of all the trump nonsense every day.

This thread is a perfect example. 

If this had happened a year ago this thread would have ten new pages in the last two hours.

Edited by redskinss
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, redskinss said:

Today the us attorney general was held in contempt of Congress and the president of the United states claimed privilege in order to continuing hiding the reasons that the attorney general was held in contempt and yet it barely feels like news anymore. 

I dont know about everybody else but I know I've become numb to it all and sick to death of all the trump nonsense every day.

This thread is a perfect example. 

If this had happened a year ago this thread would have ten new pages in the last two hours.

We knew this was going to happen at the start....the numbness. It was an inevitability. Much like Thanos. 

And like Thanos we need to cut off the ****ers head to be rid of him. 

• Thanks 1