Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

55 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

This is a good read and ties things together nicely. If you read this and STILL don't believe Trump illegally conspired with the Russians then there's really no hope for you.

And there is a lot more to come.

This is the most corrupt administration in US history. Criminals elected to office. Bravo to everyone who voted for crooks. 

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

This is a good read and ties things together nicely. If you read this and STILL don't believe Trump illegally conspired with the Russians then there's really no hope for you.

I don't need to read it to know that Trump is innocent. Everything we know that implicates him is fake. If we haven't seen it and it might implicate him, it doesn't exist. Stuff we haven't seen that proves his innocence (which must be a lot because we haven't seen any of it yet) is 100% real. Therefore, the only thing this investigation has proven is that Trump is innocent of all charges. Also, I'm incapable of higher-level thinking.

And medium level thinking.

Also, lower level thinking.

I don't think. I'm dumb as **** and I let obviously immoral people do all my thinking for me.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, twa said:

in that spirit....

The Mueller joke

https://theweek.com/articles/824999/mueller-joke

Never underestimate twa’s ability to post garbage. So no one else wastes their time, here is a summary: 

1. Everyone indicted so far only committed minor process crimes.

2. So what that Trump wanted to build a tower in Moscow? 

3. Everyone is corrupt

Except all the repeated lying about ties to the Kremlin, taking meeting with Russian spies, handing internal polling data to a Russian spy, repeatedly breaking campaign finance laws, foreign influence peddling through straw donations. 

Lets take a look at what the Mueller joke is investigating:

1. Donald Trump

2. Donald Trump’s campaign

3. Donald Trump’s business

4. Donald Trump’s inaugural committee

Everyone remember all the people in the Obama admin who were indicted?

To the people like twa who screeched about pointless scandals that amounted to nothing during a Dem Presidency, an investigation that has indicted a butt load of people in the GOP presidents administration seems to be no big deal.

The GOP is a bunch of hypocritical shameless hacks but you really don’t have to be such a spineless wanker either. 

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, twa said:

Just like clockwork...send in the clowns.

2 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Never underestimate twa’s ability to post garbage. 

Yep, indictment after indictment, guilty plea after guilty plea, evidence upon evidence and still his head fits nicely up his ass.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Adding Mathew Walther to the list of idiot pseudo-journalists who are really just GOP opinion page hacks who lack critical thinking skills.

Seriously, these people fit into one of two camps, and neither is good:

1. They have not a single damn clue how criminal investigations, especially ones of this scope, work; or

2. They know full well how it works and are gaslighting everyone.

For the morons in the back, if you charge someone with an espionage indictment, they get discovery.

That likely tips ones' hand as to what one has on all the other co-conspirators.

Now remember how Paul Manafort (clumsily) backchanneled everything he could to Trump's crew?  Imagine if they dropped espionage charges on him early.  All the evidence of a conspiracy that they had gathered so far would, for the most part, go to Manafort's lawyers.  That info then gets backchanneled to every traitor within 3 degrees of separation.  Evidence is destroyed, people figure out how best to hide and conceal their conduct, foreigners get notified to get back to Moscow and stay there and hope that they aren't so dangerous to Putin they take a long walk off a short balcony.

So a smart prosecutor, naturally, doesn't bring those charges and expose all their conspiracy information.  They work around the fringes, flipping people where they can and, considering the Trumpian idiots have committed more than enough crimes to put them in jail for life without ever mentioning espionage, you just leave that alone until you're ready to go at the king.

TLDR Walther is an idiot who should never be allowed to be published anywhere ever again, as his article demonstrates that he has the brain of a Russian influenced goldfish.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

And there is a lot more to come.

This is the most corrupt administration in US history. Criminals elected to office. Bravo to everyone who voted for crooks. 

This is the most easily trackable account of events since 2015 that I've read so far. Good find, No Excuses.

13 minutes ago, twa said:

in that spirit....

The Mueller joke

https://theweek.com/articles/824999/mueller-joke

Barring addition evidence that Mueller brings with his report, information we don’t have, yet you have to agree with most of the articles points...

But don’t think the investigation is a joke, I don’t think Mueller is a partisan hack, but the democrats trying to bypass whatever outcome the report does deliver to try and force Trump out are. 

The other key conclusion (that the Democrat have shifted their position from peace with Russia to a Cold War stance) is also very interesting...

6 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

The other key conclusion (that the Democrat have shifted their position from peace with Russia to a Cold War stance) is also very interesting...

It’s laughable that you think this is an interesting point. Peace with Russia wasn’t just a Democrat position. W had his whole looking into Putin’s soul and seeing good moment. Reducing tension between Russia and the US was pursued by both parties. 

When Russia mobilizes its intelligence agencies to attack our electoral process, do you:

1. Treat them as a threat and mobilize against them.

2. Stand next to the Russian President, declare your trust in his words and announce that you do not believe your own government’s fact findings.

Only in twa, perhaps yours and the GOPs demented world is this even a debate. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

When a foreign country attacks you what stance do YOU suggest taking?

Bingo. The whole "Now we can have real peace with Russia because Trump" is ridiculous... and I'm using the most polite word I can here. The fact that this sentiment is coming from the republican party (the party of "patriotism") boggles the mind. They'll abandon any and every foundation their party stood upon for decades just to ignore what's been done to us in the name of (and very possibly because of) the sitting POTUS. 

F the country, we're standing by one real estate investor no matter what! SMMFH...

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Barring addition evidence that Mueller brings with his report, information we don’t have, yet you have to agree with most of the articles points...

But don’t think the investigation is a joke, I don’t think Mueller is a partisan hack, but the democrats trying to bypass whatever outcome the report does deliver to try and force Trump out are. 

This may be the dumbest article I've read in a month and was written by someone who obviously did not bother to read, or did not understand, any of the indictments of Trump's crew.  

You think it's "interesting"?  Russia attacked our country.  Not with bombs and tanks, but an attack nonetheless.  No ****ing **** Democrats have shifted to a Cold War stance, Russia is engaged in Cold War-era espionage attacks against us (and the UK and most of the rest of our allies in Europe), on a massive scale.  The shameful thing is that not everyone is up in arms about it (because the attacks by a hostile foreign nations benefits them). 

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Newsflash: The United States actively influences elections around the world.

IMO, you shouldn’t be upset that Russia “attacked” the unified states by influencing the election, they are doing what is in their best interest.

you should be upset that our politicians are so pathetic that it worked.

For me, I say “Bravo Russia” it was a good move and it worked. And I don’t see the immorality in it. The Russians are just as much a stakeholder in the Unitied States leadership as the American people are...

So, what stance to I suggest taking? Find some leaders in the US with a real backbone.    The social media companies and us media were what allowed Russia to be so successful. Silence was what allowed Russia to be so successful.  If Mueller says collusion happened, I’ll have no reason to doubt him, but if he doesn’t dems should focus on what they control.  Dems should confront russia the Reagan way. I never said the dems were wrong to confront Russia.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

IMO, you shouldn’t be upset that Russia “attacked” the unified states by influencing the election, they are doing what is in their best interest.

you should be upset that our politicians are so pathetic that it worked.

Please let me know where you live so that I may burglarize you.

After all, it is in my best interests to add to my wealth.

And if I am successful you should not be upset at me or that I stole from you, rather, you should be upset at yourself that it worked and recognize that I am doing what is in my best interests.

Or we could talk about Bernie Madoff.  We shouldn't be mad that Madoff made off with billions and ruined untold numbers of lives, it was in his best interests to create his scheme.  We should be mad we didn't catch him earlier.

Or the US Radium Company.  We shouldn't be mad at them for killing numerous women through their company's lies to women about how to handle radium, it was in their best interests to lie and keep costs low.  We should be mad that we didn't regulate them earlier.

OR!

We could be mad at bad actors for being bad actors while also examining past failures and implementing future protective measures.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

So your stance is that the US should just take it up the ass.

Got it.

But then by your recent posts it's abundantly clear that you are either a MAGAt or a Trump sympathizer.

You'd sell us out just so your morally bankrupt opportunist can be President.

**** that noise. 

12 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

We could be mad at bad actors for being bad actors while also examining past failures and implementing future protective measures.

When they sold out they sold their moral compass. They've simply lost the ability to discern right from wrong.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Please let me know where you live so that I may burglarize you.

After all, it is in my best interests to add to my wealth.

And if I am successful you should not be upset at me or that I stole from you, rather, you should be upset at yourself that it worked and recognize that I am doing what is in my best interests.

It’s not an accurate anology.  Russia has an interest in the outcome of our elections. They steal anything, they just fed our retarded need for useless information. That’s on us.

8 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

So your stance is that the US should just take it up the ass.

Got it.

But then by your recent posts it's abundantly clear that you are either a MAGAt or a Trump sympathizer.

You'd sell us out just so your morally bankrupt opportunist can be President.

**** that noise. 

When they sold out they sold their moral compass. They've simply lost the ability to discern right from wrong.

You didn’t read my post. Obviously. You jumped to conclusions, which is the American way, which is why Russia was so successful.

44 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

For me, I say “Bravo Russia” it was a good move and it worked. And I don’t see the immorality in it. The Russians are just as much a stakeholder in the Unitied States leadership as the American people are...

I just want everyone to read this again.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I just want everyone to read this again.  

Imagine if the United States were as successful in its nation building campaigns...

Everyone should also read this again

Sowhat stance to I suggest taking? Find some leaders in the US with a real backbone...  ...Dems should confront russia the Reagan way. I never said the dems were wrong to confront Russia.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

29 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

So??? Are you on the side of America or the side of Russia?  

The statement above is one I’ve heard before and one of the most simple minded takes on the subject.  America, in general, supports democracies and has (or had, until this dip****) a wide breadth of allies because of its policies and tactics.  Have the United States made mistakes?  Sure they have.  They’ve also been looked upon as the shining example of democracy since WW2.

Then you have Russia, a country that you’re trying to draw trying to draw some equielancy to.  They are trying to sow discord in EVERY social democracy throughout the world.  Their support goes ONLY towards totalitarian type leaders who  all espouse a nationalistic viewpoint.  Then you have the long and storied history of their political activities.

So, sorry for not buying the whole “both sides are the same” bull****.  I’m tired of it. It’s lazy and lacks an appreciation for the scope of the issue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

It’s not an accurate anology.  Russia has an interest in the outcome of our elections. They steal anything, they just fed our retarded need for useless information. That’s on us.

I'm confused how it's not an accurate analogy.  (Almost) Everyone has an interest in adding to their wealth.

Or are you saying that because they basically gave a portion of the population what they wanted, that it's no longer their fault?  That because we were open to exploitation, it absolves them and places the blame fully on us?

49 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

This statement is about the stupidist thing I have read in a long time. Russians have no business being a stakeholder in US leadership. What a traitorous thing to write.

If you admire Russian methodology so much, then go live there.