Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

I still don’t get the Cohen thing. Everybody was saying he was the key witness and was dropping info on russia, the campaign all the trump family and all the foundation stuff. 

This is pretty disappointing to me. We already knew that he said Trump told him to pay the money which was campaign finance violations. I was hoping for something more. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SoulSkin said:

I don't know folks. I'm starting to have doubts about all of this now that the Surefire Intelligence kid has vetted Kilimnik.

That kid is such a douchebag.

7 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I still don’t get the Cohen thing. Everybody was saying he was the key witness and was dropping info on russia, the campaign all the trump family and all the foundation stuff. 

This is pretty disappointing to me. We already knew that he said Trump told him to pay the money which was campaign finance violations. I was hoping for something more. 

I think it's the fact that SDNY finally implicated Trump in a felony is why it's a big deal. Yeah, we knew a lot of this other stuff already,  but the fact that federal prosecutors are saying Trump is complicit in this (with proof) makes it big. IMPO.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

He gave more to Mueller, which he is holding until he's done. We won't know more til later on that. 

The SDNY wants his ass in a sling for the adultery stuff, he held out on that stuff, they want a big sentence. 

That's all we've got, unless brandy or vis come up with new stuff. 

3 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

He gave more to Mueller, which he is holding until he's done. We won't know more til later on that. 

The SDNY wants his ass in a sling for the adultery stuff, he held out on that stuff, they want a big sentence. 

That's all we've got, unless brandy or vis come up with new stuff. 

Image result for but wait theres more

Lots more........ y'all really think that Mueller & Co. show their hand this easy, this early?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Early? It’s been 2 years. I’m ready for this nightmare to end 

They're just getting started with court filings and details that the public has access to.

Better pace yourself

• Like 1

Early? It’s been 2 years. I’m ready for this nightmare to end 

Actually Mueller has been moving pretty fast compared to other special counsels.

Seeing the president officially accused of a blatant felony is a massive deal. But we're all so numb now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1