Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

4 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

You mean the Trump campaign has deleted emails?

I wonder what was in them.

Yeah ain’t that a ****? Deleting emails when under investigation. 

Im sure they were just all personal emails. Right? 

:rofl89:

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

119,771 of you and your neighbors was all it would have taken to swing the vote. For some perspective 282,419 of you voted for 3rd party more than double the amount that could have prevented Trump from winning the state.

So, yeah, you wasted your vote and IMO share responsibility for Trump in the White House because you could have done your part to prevent it, but you didn’t. 

I guess it is fair to say we have PART of the blame but to me, it is so far down the list as to be insignificant.  How about you start with the candidate.  How many times to she come campaign in my area?  Trump was here 3 times.  Or look at the party that nominated her, the manner they nominated her, and what that did to de-motivate her voters.  Or look at the people that didn't even vote.  ~9 million people in Florida voted for someone.  Florida has ~21 million people.  Now I doubt that 12 million of the people are unable to vote due to age/criminal status/whatever.  And that is just Florida.

35 minutes ago, killerbee99 said:

Something about evil prospering when good people do nothing..... Or such

Those of us that didn't vote Clinton didn't "do nothing", we voted for who we thought was best.  You want to talk about "do nothing" go talk to the people that didn't even vote.

Maybe the Dems should do some internal reflection on why they couldn't get the 3rd party voters.  Or just continue to blame other people for your problems.  That seems to be the American way now anyways.

• Like 2

Ok, so to summarize. The Senate report directly contradicts the Congressional report authored by Nunes who is nothing less than a Trump co-conspirator.

And Trump Jr admits to setting up the Russian collusion meeting to get dirt on Hillary, he told EVERYONE else at the top of the campaign, but NEVER told his father...except that Jr had a call from a blocked cell phone around that exact same time.

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I guess it is fair to say we have PART of the blame but to me, it is so far down the list as to be insignificant.  How about you start with the candidate.  How many times to she come campaign in my area?  Trump was here 3 times.  Or look at the party that nominated her, the manner they nominated her, and what that did to de-motivate her voters.  Or look at the people that didn't even vote.  ~9 million people in Florida voted for someone.  Florida has ~21 million people.  Now I doubt that 12 million of the people are unable to vote due to age/criminal status/whatever.  And that is just Florida.

Those of us that didn't vote Clinton didn't "do nothing", we voted for who we thought was best.  You want to talk about "do nothing" go talk to the people that didn't even vote.

Maybe the Dems should do some internal reflection on why they couldn't get the 3rd party voters.  Or just continue to blame other people for your problems.  That seems to be the American way now anyways.

Blame who ever you want to, but it STILL came down to the fact that YOU knew what Trump was and you still threw your vote away when you could have put your brick in the wall to stop him.

I don’t mind a third party vote by an independent in Kentucky or New York, but in a swing state decided by less than 1% of the vote when all it would have taken was 1/2 of the protest voters to do cast a vote that would have actually mattered...well.

It’s like we were all building a fortress wall to defeat an onslaught and instead of contributing to the wall you and some others decided that you didn’t like the style of the wall and so you built your own wall, and then the invading horde busted through the wall because it lacked the needed bricks that you wasted in your protest wall.

Oh sure there were a lot of folks who didn’t even bother bringing their brick to the wall, and absolutely they share the blame, it’s interesting that you STILL knew who Trump was and STILL threw your brick into the protest wall. The only thing I can imagine was that you assumed Hillary was a lock and so it didn’t matter.

26 minutes ago, visionary said:

Problem with this narrative, is that Russia did deliver.  

(That's what this whole investigation started over.)  

It was right after the Trump campaign, delivered for Russia.  

• Like 1

Meh, at this point we are along for the ride and Trump will be there for another 4 years... The holier than thou people, who have a binary choice between Trump and a decent person will probably vote 3rd party, to "show" the system..... Whatever, when all those court judges being nominated at a rapid pace by Trump produce another citizen united decision, we deserve it..... Just sucks to be a minority and see people praise the racist asshole in the wh, and some people not giving a damn with ****ing throw away votes..... 

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

Problem with this narrative, is that Russia did deliver.  

(That's what this whole investigation started over.)  

It was right after the Trump campaign, delivered for Russia.  

I know right, later through guccifer and wiki leaks... But whatever

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

The only thing I can imagine was that you assumed Hillary was a lock and so it didn’t matter.

Nope.  I decided pretty early in the election that unless I was really swayed to one of them, I was done voting for the lesser of two evils.  And like I said, I will take part of the blame but there is many segments of the population that deserve far more of the blame.  Do you agree with that?

I also note you elude to how important the voters in Florida are.  Maybe someone should have to Clinton.  On the few times she came to Florida, she only went to Dem strongholds.  Look at the map in the link below.  I was supposed to vote for someone who wasn't even smart enough to figure out how to campaign in what all news agencies agree is a critical swing state?

I really hope the Dems don't take this same blame game into 2020 or they (and the nation) will be in for another embarrassment.

Also funny, a few months ago I was trying to make the point that voters like me were who the Left really needed to sway if they wanted to win.  I was told voters like me don't matter.  But now I'm to blame.  Odd.  

4 minutes ago, killerbee99 said:

and some people not giving a damn with ****ing throw away votes..... 

Gave more of a damn than the people that couldn't even be bothered to cast a vote.

Sorry if I expect a politician to actually work for my vote.

You know what you are right you don't matter, vote 3rd party then, we need more of Trump's glorious leadership..... It has been a blessing and honor to have him as our president.....

Clinton was a damn good candidate and at least had a track record of serving the people... So whatever..... Keeping patting yourself on the back. 

Edited by killerbee99
  • Haha 1

Well there you go, build your useless protest wall and pretend that it didn’t contribute. I’ve maintained this position since the Wednesday following the election. You can try to legitimize your choice and justify it to make yourself feel better, but your culpability remains. 

Just own it, but pretending it didn’t matter will only allow it to repeat.

Just now, killerbee99 said:

You know what you are right you don't matter, vote 3rd party then, we need more OF Trump glorious leadership..... It has been a blessing and honor to have him as our president.....

Clinton was a damn good candidate and at least have a track record of serving the people... So whatever..... Keeping patting yourself on the back. 

Not trying to pat myself on the back.  I'm just not accepting the blame that is trying to be thrown at me.  

But keep trying to blame me.  That is a real good way to get my vote (which you need).  Let me know how that works out in 2020.

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Not trying to pat myself on the back.  I'm just not accepting the blame that is trying to be thrown at me.  

But keep trying to blame me.  That is a real good way to get my vote (which you need).  Let me know how that works out in 2020.

I’m not trying to get your vote at all, if you want to move out of the way to allow Trump to win in 2020 then by all means step aside and add your brick to your protest wall. But don’t come here pretending that you did your part to stop him.

10 minutes ago, killerbee99 said:

You know what you are right you don't matter, vote 3rd party then, we need more OF Trump glorious leadership..... It has been a blessing and honor to have him as our president.....

Clinton was a damn good candidate and at least have a track record of serving the people... So whatever..... Keeping patting yourself on the back. 

8 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Let's not go down this path. I hate Trump's corrupt ass as much as anyone, but I'm not going to blame anybody who voted third party based legitimately on their personal beliefs. That's what our voting system allows for.

Honestly, if I'm going to blame anybody, it's all the disgruntled Bernie Bro's that voted for Trump out of spite of Clinton. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

As for Clinton, she apparently was NOT a great candidate since she lost to a brain damaged con artist, though she was absolutely qualified to be President. There's a distinction there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Honestly, if I'm going to blame anybody, it's all the disgruntled Bernie Bro's that voted for Trump out of spite of Clinton. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Same amount of disgruntled Rs voted Clinton as Sanders voters went Trump. (Kasich/Rubio/Cruz voters)

Double the amount of disgruntled  PUMAs voted McCain over Obama in 2008 then Sanders supporters went Trump this past election.

You're believing establishment propaganda if you think that a tenth of Sanders voters going Trump is outside of the norm. 

Simply put, If you supported Sanders then voted Trump you're a moron. 

If you're looking for morons to blame for Trump, id probably start with the 60+ million who voted for that turd in office. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I firmly believe that the Russians and their minions weren't expecting Trump to win, that this was a serious attempt to see what they could do.

I am glad it's all coming out, all the pathways of collusion and traitorous actions.

Now we get to deal with a level of corruption not seen since the kingdoms and queendoms of old, before various legislatures took over and corruption shifted to them. Now we have the Executive and Legislative branches stacked with corruption, all that's left a the Judicial branch that Trump and the Republicans are busy stacking.

7 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

So what are we to make of the outright contradictions between the House GOP report that all but acquitted Trump and this Senate GOP report?

Is this the establishment taking its party back?

No, it's more Obfuscation, the middle letter of the GOP. 

G = Greed

O = Obfuscation

P = Prevarication

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 1

I doubt this happened, but true or not, this is a hell of a thing to fall back on.   It's basically saying, 'oh yeah, I'm guilty as ****, and they can indict everyone around me, but at least I'm safe from indictment...from Mueller.'

Edited by visionary