Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Just now, Renegade7 said:

He's alluded to or admitted to it a couple times, though it took a while.

Lord ya'll are dense :ols:, when Predicto is the funniest in the thread things are going downhill.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-04-28/ted-cruz-is-lucifer-in-the-flesh-and-a-miserable-son-of-a-****-john-boehner-says

I've clearly said many times I voted straight Rep this time.

• Like 1

On 2/20/2018 at 8:25 PM, Cooked Crack said:
A Florida woman who ran a Trump supporters page that unwittingly promoted a Russian-coordinated event on Facebook says she doesn’t believe that she was influenced by Kremlin-linked trolls

You remember when Trump won and people were trying to be nice to the idiots who voted him in saying things like, "A large percentage of the population feels like they've not been heard."? Was I supposed to feel bad for them?

#1. I've heard them. There's a reason people weren't listening to them. They're stupid.

#2 The people who felt like they weren't being heard have absolutely no interest in hearing anything from anybody else that doesn't fit into their ridiculous fact free alternate reality.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Yeah but you've also tried to say that you didn't vote for him.

I said I never voted for him,I instead voted straight ticket.

Does this concept need pics? :ols:

I no checkee beside name,I checkee beside party.

Image result for korean checkmark

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

Trying to tell y'all. They all in on it. Paul Ryan pretty much said it  

Dunno about Ryan.  But I have been thinking, lately, about the reports that Obama was told about the Russian actions to target the election, before the election.  And he went to the ranking Republican in DC, Skippy the Turtle, and proposed making a joint announcement condemning it.  And Skippy refused to do it.  

And I can only think of one reason for doing this.  Skippy knew it was happening, he knew that Russia was helping the Republicans, and he wanted it to continue.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Larry said:

Dunno about Ryan.  But I have been thinking, lately, about the reports that Obama was told about the Russian actions to target the election, before the election.  And he went to the ranking Republican in DC, Skippy the Turtle, and proposed making a joint announcement condemning it.  And Skippy refused to do it.  

And I can only think of one reason for doing this.  Skippy knew it was happening, he knew that Russia was helping the Republicans, and he wanted it to continue.  

I had not thought of that to be honest 

Edited by Llevron

5 hours ago, Larry said:

I think there's also the possibility that he didn't want to be seen cooperating with Obama for any reason. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, HOF44 said:

Thats why this **** is so frustrating.  When faced with incontrovertible facts they just dig and and refuse to face facts. How do you even deal with that?????

OH OH <waving hand in the air> I know!

Filters won't let me answer but it involves a very large industrial wood chipper..................

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Yeah but you've also tried to say that you didn't vote for him.

He’s very Dumplike that way. “I didn’t vote for six of them, just a half dozen. “ See below.

9 hours ago, twa said:

I said I never voted for him,I instead voted straight ticket.

Does this concept need pics? :ols:

I no checkee beside name,I checkee beside party.

Image result for korean checkmark

How you see yourself:

latest?cb=20170921144645

How everyone else sees you:

protoed3.jpg

Edited by The Sisko
  • Haha 5

Automatically checking beside party means there is no thinking involved.

Its just a drone response, conditioned and obedient. It is what lends power to people who should never have it. It is fear.

I bet if a bell rings, saliva forms.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bang said:

Automatically checking beside party means there is no thinking involved.

Its just a drone response, conditioned and obedient. It is what lends power to people who should never have it. It is fear.

I bet if a bell rings, saliva forms.

~Bang

And none of us are surprised. 

8 hours ago, dfitzo53 said:

I think there's also the possibility that he didn't want to be seen cooperating with Obama for any reason. 

McConnel's refusal to act in a bipartisan manner for ANY legislation is perhaps the most repugnant political act in the last 20 years. It's done more to create a deadlock and public distrust of government than anything else with the possible exception of Fox News. 

That said, it keeps helping the damned troll. It creates plausible deniability that he actively allowed and condoned Russian interference in the election.