Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 minute ago, Dan T. said:

Reading through the indictment.  On page 13, it refers to the defendants working with "a real U.S. person affiliated with a Texas-based grassroots organization."  I wonder who that is.

probably the one that was protesting the statue removal in Houston(while organizing a counter protest), but there have been several.

can't recall the name

4 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Forgive my ignorance but how do we charge Russians for anything? 

You can charge any entity, even corporations.

What you can do to them differs of course.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

Forgive my ignorance but how do we charge Russians for anything? 

We charge them in America; Russia would have to agree to hand these individuals over or they'd have to come here on their own accord.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hersh said:

The brilliance of the Russian indictments is that it puts pressure on the morons in Congress that want the this investigation to be done. What are they going to say now? 

After looking over the conversations on more "pro-trump" internet locations they are saying "Finally, Mueller has completed his investigation. No knowing collusion!" And, the ever more popular, "See! This was always FAKE NEWS about Trump. Mueller failed to link into the White House." 

eMails, Benghazi, better than Hil. 

9 minutes ago, Hersh said:

The brilliance of the Russian indictments is that it puts pressure on the morons in Congress that want the this investigation to be done. What are they going to say now? 

Waiting for a statement from the White House concerning this indictment and its detailed, specific charges.  Not holding my breath, though.

• Haha 1