Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Spicer defends WH waiting 18 days to fire Flynn after Sally Yates warning: Trump “does not want to smear a good man”

I can almost buy this. The problem is while you are investigating the truth of these allegations you suspend his TS clearance, you don't invite him to take part in briefings, you don't bring him in on chats with world leaders. If afterwards all the complaints turn out to be false then you go back to normal, but at minimum, you have him take a seat and reduce his role.

Edited by Burgold
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

Seriously, what the hell is Comey doing?  It's like he's actively trying to ruin his reputation.

The three options I see are:

1. He's been compromised.  Not necessarily by the Russians or Trump or anything, but he has, in some manner, been rendered incompetent to perform his job as previously required (though "as previously required" may be the key phrase there).

2. He's telling GOP Senators what they want to hear so they give the FBI space to work on the Russia investigation.  Appeased Senators will keep their mouths shut, but if he starts saying he screwed up, Senators might start increasing scrutiny on the FBI and hinder their investigation.

3. He's developed some illness recently.  He's only 56 but some form of early onset alzheimers or dementia is still possible.

450436942-director-james-comey-testifiesBullwinkle.png

• Like 3

Look at Trump's body language and facial expressions...

with Angela Merkel of longtime ally Germany

TRUMPUSGERMANY.jpg

358cf169f77b35.img.jpg

and with the foreign minister and ambassador from Russia, which, just months ago essentially raped U.S. democracy

C_edKvyV0AAKnY0.jpg

C_edKCFV0AAM8Rf.jpg

Seriously, **** this guy.

• Like 4

jeeuz ...that rooskie photographer story...these guys really are like watching a gaggle of old school clowns doing their main ring circus act...you can see it in your head...i always hear that calliope, too...

• Like 3

I must admit I haven't been following this story.  Anything Trump disgusts me...politics in general don't interest me that much.  Once the election happened I decided to tune out completely for the next 4 years.  If someone could summarize it in a few sentences I would appreciate it. 

3 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I must admit I haven't been following this story.  Anything Trump disgusts me...politics in general don't interest me that much.  Once the election happened I decided to tune out completely for the next 4 years.  If someone could summarize it in a few sentences I would appreciate it. 

Oh god I envy you.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, abdcskins said:

Trump has lit the match, and held it to his head. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

russia is ****ing america and Trump is supplying the lube

• Like 3