Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

3 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Yeah, it's not like lying about consorting with enemies on how to rig an American election is anywhere near as bad as lying about an affair! That little blue dress is thousands of times worse than trading in secrets and working with the Russians to rig the Presidential election for whatever kickback they are offering.

They always reach back to 90s and dig up Bill, but they like to pretend Iran-Contra never happened.  Truly patriotic!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

One was proven and true. 

If if this turns out to be true and proven, then we will all agree it is far worse. 

So far though?  A bunch of noise. 

To me, it's not noise just because every US Intel agency has come out and declared there was Russian manipulation. At the very, very least we know that the Trump Administration and GOP Congress are guilty of trying to obstruct and prevent investigations. I do agree that we should employ some patience and be sober in our analysis, but we have already found way more wrong doing than we ever did in Benghazi, Hillary's private server, or Bill Clinton's sex exploits.

Edited by Burgold
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Burgold said:

we have already found way more wrong doing than we ever did in Benghazi, Hillary's private server, or Bill Clinton's sex exploits.

You are mistaken

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

Your hypocrisy runs so deep

no, you're the one who's recently been the more douchey lame guy in such attempts, he's been the  one on point

often tho he's the douchey one

i keep score

i just figured you got lazy cuz ya really sort of dropped the famous kilmer troll mode a few years back

twa still puts his heart in it when he goes 

:o:movefast:

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Burgold said:

To me, it's not noise just because every US Intel agency has come out and declared there was Russian manipulation. At the very, very least we know that the Trump Administration and GOP Congress are guilty of trying to obstruct and prevent investigations. I do agree that we should employ some patience and be sober in our analysis, but we have already found way more wrong doing than we ever did in Benghazi, Hillary's private server, or Bill Clinton's sex exploits.

That's a stretch to the underlying theme that Trump and the GOP worked in concert with the Russians to rig the election. If that were ever to be proven, it would be bombastic.  

7 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

no, you're the one who's recently been the more douchey lame guy in such attempts, he's been the  one on point

often tho he's the douchey one

i keep score

i just figured you got lazy cuz ya really sort of dropped the famous kilmer troll mode a few years back

twa still puts his heart in it when he goes 

:o:movefast:

It's a boring Thursday.  

12 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

That's a stretch to the underlying theme that Trump and the GOP worked in concert with the Russians to rig the election. If that were ever to be proven, it would be bombastic.  

I agree (tho use of "bombastic" would have eluded me).

I have been just as prone (more, really) in my conspiracy hat to figure it's shady rooskie $$$/trump/trumpets connections re: influence/policy alignments and collusions satisfying both worldview and filling endless coffers with money and power...it would be a GOT level alliance if you consider putin's wealth and russian oil (tillerson) and trump potential properties in russia proper afterwards if it gets somewhat revitalized and all those baltic nations waiting for trumpy exploitation...etc

12 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

It's a boring Thursday.  

Here I am taking time to try to make things a little more interesting and this is the kind of thanks I get. You kids today.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

It really would be incredible if the Republicans turned out to the be the pinko commie sympathizers. From all appearances, it's leaning that way (Polls show Conservatives way more sympathetic and supportive of Russia these days) Historically, that would be bizarre. 

I do want to divorce Trump Conservatism and Trump Republicanism from the part, but it gets harder to do it when the rank in file stand behind him, take swords for him, and defend him in spite of ridiculous rhetoric, actions, and relationships.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Well, the thing about lies is you have to remember every single detail of the lie, and that can't be done. 

These guys don't watch enough true crime TV shows, the criminal always gets caught by inconsistencies in their statements.

LOL...they say even a genius will commit a dozen mistakes, and will be lucky to even remember 2.

Reference:  Sam Waterston, Law & Order, about 20 years ago.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kilmer17 said:

It's a boring Thursday.  

Would be curious how much contact the trump administration had with, say, China during the campaign

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, zoony said:

Would be curious how much contact the trump administration had with, say, China during the campaign

I would be too.  

Of course, I can't recall repeated denials about such meetings.  Or (many of?) those denials proven false.  Or the members of the administration/campaign having a bunch of previous ties to China.  Or the administration having so many financial ties to China.  Or Trump talking up China's leadership.  Or China messing with our election.  Or China having a desire to destabilize NATO, and the EU/US.  Or multiple members of the campaign getting fired after they were found to have Chinese ties. 

Crap, I was just gonna mention a few things.  I'll stop there. 

I am serious though that I would be curious about meetings/communications with Chinese officials pre-election. 

Edited by skinny21
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

I would be too.  

Of course, I can't recall repeated denials about such meetings.  Or (many of?) those denials proven false.  Or the members of the administration/campaign having a bunch of previous ties to China.  Or the administration having so many financial ties to China.  Or Trump talking up China's leadership.  Or China messing with our election.  Or China having a desire to destabilize NATO, and the EU/US.  Or multiple members of the campaign getting fired after they were found to have Chinese ties. 

Crap, I was just gonna mention a few things.  I'll stop there. 

I am serious though that I would be curious about meetings/communications with Chinese officials pre-election. 

If we are not benchmarking the frequency of these meetings against other meetings with other foreign countries,  what good is continuously citing them as some soft of evidence of colusion?  Did Kushner meet with the Swedes or the Germans?

I dont think there is any doubt that Russia wanted Trump in the White House.  That, however, is a far cry from collusion or nefarious intent on the part of the TWH

Also, Trump has quite a bit of financial interest in China.  I think some of you need to check yourselves with the perceived power of Russia.  They are effectively a third world country with a nuclear arsenal.

You guys are in such a state of hysteria and total meltdown that you are all effectively crying wolf.  Cnn has had the same 85 point bold font headline about Trump for the last 10 months.  TRUMP TAKES A ****.  TRUMP SAYS A BAD WORD.  TRUMP HAS SMALL HANDS and on and on and on and on.  It is absolutely mind numbing and exhausting

There is a severe disservice being done as the American people become effectively numb to the Trump hysteria perpetuated by the 24 hour news and ratings whores.  Pick your battles.  Focus on facts and what is important and what can be proven.

Or dont.  Keep on with the meltdown and let Trump get away with whatever he wants as a result of a numb populace.  Which so far is the only thing that has been accomplished by the media and the left.

Whatever happened to BLM, Trannys at Target, and all the other news stories that dominated the respective national conscience a year ago?  Did all those problems become fixed, or is the media maybe a panic driven, headline seeking, hysteria inducing collective that is making money off driving fear and controversy with the attention span of a gnat?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Burgold said:

It really would be incredible if the Republicans turned out to the be the pinko commie sympathizers. From all appearances, it's leaning that way (Polls show Conservatives way more sympathetic and supportive of Russia these days) Historically, that would be bizarre. 

I do want to divorce Trump Conservatism and Trump Republicanism from the part, but it gets harder to do it when the rank in file stand behind him, take swords for him, and defend him in spite of ridiculous rhetoric, actions, and relationships.

Russia seems less like a commie country and more like an organized crime syndicate that controls oil reserves to me lately.

5 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Russia seems less like a commie country and more like an organized crime syndicate that controls oil reserves to me lately.

You say that like there is a real difference between the two. 

Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

Jeff Sessions recused himself today.  Investigative journalism by the Washington Post was the key factor in this development.

#meltdown

Public trust in media at all time low.  Media effectively gets sociopath elected by allowing him to dominate their news cycles in effort to chase ratings.  Fake news sites like InfoaWars and Breitbart gain traction and power by doing nothing other than pick off the low hanging rotten fruit of lazy, commercialized journalism to build credibility and spread their bias and false news.  But yah, clearly Im talking about investigative journalism at the WP.

#NothingToSeeHere

#HeadInSand

#GotYourAssKicked

#WhiningLittle****es

#StateOfFear

#