Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

I mean, I'm down with a Schumer and Pelosi investigation if Trump is cool with an investigation into him and his people.

The first two will take all of 20 minutes, pulling logs of the meetings from records.

The last one might be a doozy tho.

• Like 7

Here's a thought, instead of ranting and raving and pretty much ****ting the bed at every opportunity, how about the Dems (as opposed to the dims) try and focus on one single, clear tactic, one that might be difficult to refute publicly, that even the dims would have to pay lip service to, like.....voter registration! Make a serious, sustained effort to counteract the right's avowed efforts at disenfranchisement, let the Russia investigations and rumors and whatnot swirl around and do something real, boots on the ground, assisting with paperwork and offering rides and whatever is needed to get people registered to vote in the midterms. Let the baby have his bottle, let the system sort out what it will or will not admit actually happened, and do something tangible to make a difference.

And then I woke up............................

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Here's a thought, instead of ranting and raving and pretty much ****ting the bed at every opportunity, how about the Dems (as opposed to the dims) try and focus on one single, clear tactic, one that might be difficult to refute publicly, that even the dims would have to pay lip service to, like.....voter registration! Make a serious, sustained effort to counteract the right's avowed efforts at disenfranchisement, let the Russia investigations and rumors and whatnot swirl around and do something real, boots on the ground, assisting with paperwork and offering rides and whatever is needed to get people registered to vote in the midterms. Let the baby have his bottle, let the system sort out what it will or will not admit actually happened, and do something tangible to make a difference.

It should be a multi-pronged attack. The folks in office with any power should focus. The regular folk and media should tirelessly hit Trump & the GoP with a nonstop **** storm of scandals, investigations, and witch hunts. There is a multi-pronged approach to the latter as well with the truthful, the semi-truthful, the not so much, and the complete bull****. All of them have their place.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 2

I feel bad for the Dems because they aren't doing anything except for ranting about Russia, they better hope they find something on Trump because if they don't the left media and the Dems will suffer even worse than they are suffering now.  They're all in on this and it will have repercussions come the next election.

The clock is ticking, shows us something of real substance or shut the **** up!

Just now, jschuck12001 said:

I feel bad for the Dems because they aren't doing anything except for ranting about Russia, they better hope they find something on Trump because if they don't the left media and the Dems will suffer even worse than they are suffering now.  They're all in on this and it will have repercussions come the next election.

They're trying to get something of real substance. That's the problem. The TrumpBarts and their Republican enablers in Congress refuse to actually give answers or make any real effort to get them to see if there's a big fire behind all of this smoke. At this point there's so much new smoke coming out all the time that there should be people in Congressional hearings testifying under oath and an independent special prosecutor to take over the Russian hacking and Trump connections stuff. But the Rs in Congress are stonewalling it. I just wonder what it will take before before they actually give in...a video of Trump snorting coke off of Putin's ass?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mistertim said:

They're trying to get something of real substance. That's the problem. The TrumpBarts and their Republican enablers in Congress refuse to actually give answers or make any real effort to get them to see if there's a big fire behind all of this smoke. At this point there's so much new smoke coming out all the time that there should be people in Congressional hearings testifying under oath and an independent special prosecutor to take over the Russian hacking and Trump connections stuff. But the Rs in Congress are stonewalling it. I just wonder what it will take before before they actually give in...a video of Trump snorting coke off of Putin's ass?

Why would congress be involved, it's full of idiots on both sides with agenda's, let our intelligence agencies do the work.  It's hard for me to believe our intelligence agencies aren't aware of everything that has been said, the fact they aren't releasing incriminating data tells me there is none.  Maybe that changes but I'm glad Sessions recused himself, that way the left can **** about something else for the next few weeks and they have no more excuses on an unfair investigation.

You never answered my prior question, hows that 401k doing?

Edited by jschuck12001

8 minutes ago, jschuck12001 said:

Why would congress be involved, it's full of idiots on both sides with agenda's, let our intelligence agencies do the work.  It's hard for me to believe our intelligence agencies aren't aware of everything that has been said, the fact they aren't releasing incriminating data tells me there is none.  Maybe that changes but I'm glad Sessions recused himself, that way the left can **** about that for the next few weeks and they have no more excuses on an unfair investigation.

You never answered my prior question, hows that 401k doing?

Because that is part of the job of Congress. Why was it involved in the Clinton email stuff? And intelligence agencies have done the work and are doing the work I'm sure. However, they're not just going to come out and release specific reports about what exactly has been found unless they're compelled to and/or the reports are subpoenaed by Congress. They also could be pressured by the administration or stonewalled. It needs to be under oath with the penalty of perjury for lying and the records and data need to be subpoenaed. I have no clue why the right is so blase about our president and half of his freaking cabinet potentially having shady ties and a cozy relationship with a Russian autocrat. I'm sure Reagan would have been all for it.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jschuck12001 said:

This is like Dick Fosbury standing up and saying to all of his competitors, "you don't want to go over that bar backwards. It'll never work and you'll look silly." The right already showed them the path. Endless ranting & raving, scandals, witch hunts, coordinated obstruction, refusal to work with the other party on anything at all even if it would be for the good of the nation. That's what you need. That's the problem when your innovative new offense starts having success. Other teams are gonna steal your plays.

So to summarize, providing substance would be a nice bonus. It's not necessary though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkinsHokieFan said:

It would be nice if Congress actually authorized an independent investigation and that committee could get to work. 

Into Hillary's server and such?

19 minutes ago, twa said:

Into Hillary's server and such?

Exactly like that. Now you're getting it.

Anyway, I'm not sure if this is the right place to bring this up but since I don't actually know you in real life or anything, I guess it'll have to do. As I'm starting my new bipartisan political party, the BOTH-PARTIES-ARE-STUPID-BUT-THE-CURRENT-GOP-NEEDS-TO-DIE Party, I realize the importance of surrounding myself with the right people during the formative stages and was wondering if you would be interested in the position of Minister of Alternative Facts & Shameless Propaganda. Some current parties refer to this position as press secretary but we're going to be more out in the open about our misfeasance. You'd basically be doing what you're doing now but you would have to do it for both parties... so, double the fun. We'll even pay you if we can.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Exactly like that. Now you're getting it.

. so, double the fun. We'll even pay you if we can.

Except there was no independent investigation then.

If you can? :wtf: Durn Commies.....get a job.

21 minutes ago, twa said:

Except there was no independent investigation then.

I meant "exactly like that" in the sense of that the true intent of the witch hun..... errrr I mean investigation will be political motivations. 

21 minutes ago, twa said:

If you can? :wtf: Durn Commies.....get a job.

Oh I'll have a job. I'm just not sure if there will be enough money left over for you after all of my crooked dealings are taken care. You gotta remember, we're just getting started. We have to prioritize where our resources are allocated over here.

• Like 1

lol carter page didn't make it 2 minutes before anderson cooper had him falling all over himself lying and getting caught again...carter also ended up reinforcing trump likely, and key people definitely (like sessions), lying about not knowing of any of his people having contact with rooskies (no excuses apply) during the campaign (after the nomination).....man, most of these trump campaign people, credential notwithstanding, just look/act so weasley/shady/freako half the time...the more info they layer in and arrange the sequence and show the whys/connections the more it looks like all kinds of sanction-easing russia-friendly deals were being discussed to me..whatever innocent, normal, guilty, clumsy, illegal or otherwise stuff going on here all shakes out as, one thing i'm sure is it isn't "fake news."

• Like 3

I watched cooper put the smack down on carter page also, it was awesome. 

I loved the first blow that had him on the matt for a 9 count when he asked " if you only saw him briefly in passing then why does your conversation have to be off the record and confidential "

He never recovered from that one.

6 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I watched cooper put the smack down on carter page also, it was awesome. 

I loved the first blow that had him on the matt for a 9 count when he asked " if you only saw him briefly in passing then why does your conversation have to be off the record and confidential "

He never recovered from that one.

best i can tell,  page wasn't that important to the campaign, and his trip to russia is kind of odd but it doesn't seem like some key trump-scented deal...the whole thing is just an ongoing clown show and the rampant lying between everyone is epic lol

• Like 1