Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Offseason Twitter Thread

TSO

Yes one more and I'm done, welcome back hap,SWFLSkins, the hilarious tweet jokes rg3 in concussion protocol after seeing the matt More hit...absolutely love those..this thread saves my off season..or cures the blues any way..oh boy were they ever blue after week 17...any way glad to see it's back and I promise more reading than finners typing..to the tweet thread!!!

#PatriotsNFL_Season_2016_NE.png coach Bill Belichick admits hardest part of preparing for playoff matchup with #Texans is game planning with a straight face.

Looking forward to watching #Alabama ILB Rueben Foster tonight. He could be a fit at 17 for #Redskins ..Jonathan Allen top 5ish from Ashburn

2 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

PLEASE tell me that Porter was having dinner with Bieber.  (PS: I can't figre out how to delete part of this tweet, because I think it's an image. Not trying to quote large blocks of text or images... 

Tweets are ok to quote. :) 

It's mentioned in my Monty Python skit I mean rules list in the OP. :P 

#Redskins announced they interviewed former Browns HC Mike Pettine for their defensive coordinator position

The Redskins interviewed Mike Pettine for the defensive coordinator position the team announced today. Pettine... http://es.pn/2j1lu0T 

The Redskins interviewed Mike Pettine for the defensive coordinator position the team announced today. Pettine was the head coach of the Browns for two years before getting fired at the end of last season. He was the defensive coordinator the the Jets for four seasons and the Bills for one.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Fkeim_john_m.jpg&w=80&h=80&scale=cropJohn Keim, ESPN Staff Writer

2 hours ago, PartyPosse said:

I wish Darrell would have gone into coaching. That dude would have made a great DB coach. 

Coach Green to CBs:  Just wait for the WR to make a cut or run past you.  Then, turn, run, catch up to the slow-a$$ WR and knock the ball down.

Archived