Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Offseason Twitter Thread

TSO

15 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

It is surprising to hear how much teams are loving Mcvay. I was one of the guys that said no way a 30 year old gets a HC gig. I wonder if he has more to do with our offensive success than I thought.

oops. I guess this should have gone in the Mcvay thread. 

I still would be surprised if he gets one.  But that's ageism on my part.  He might be a year or two too early before people are entirely comfortable giving him the keys to the kingdom, in spite of his good interviews.  But we'll see.  

But interesting how both Kyle and McCay are hot candidates at the same time.  Redskins coaching tree making moves.

Rich Tandler Retweeted Burgundy Blog

He’s doing well in the poll (77% approve). Suspect that a lot of disapproval comes from fact that he’s not Wade Phillips.

Rich Tandler added,

Burgundy Blog @BurgundyBlog
Some have reflexively dismissed Pettine as a candidate. Not sure why. Look at his success. https://twitter.com/Rich_TandlerCSN/status/818830256614309888 

2 minutes ago, HapHaszard said:

Totally odd, more words and paragraphs than most coach firings in his explanation and still did't clear anything up.

Was curious myself so did some Twitter searching. Not worth your time, allegedly he was sending unsolicited...umm pictures...to female Redskins fans and they had enough. 7 or 8 of them.

And back to your regularly scheduled tweets...I could just see this becoming a tangent so figured I'd answer.

Archived