Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Offseason Twitter Thread

TSO

#BangRadioHour update: #NFL to announce by Friday afternoon which officials on the #SeahawksNFL_Seav2.png list of preferred referees will call the game.

Redskins now have to find offensive and defensive coordinators. Whew - that's a lot of change at once because it trickles down to assistants

Thinking that Matt Cavanaugh will be promoted to OC. That might be a good thing.

Plenty of issues with McVay departure but he won’t be taking #Redskins QB Cousins along with him. read it in BRBN

Did I miss something with McVay? What I'm hearing from media is he basically taught Gruden everything, birthed cousins and craps gold #HTTRNFL_Season_2016_WAS.png

Wow, the stupidity has started on here...McVay gets hired now it's "Fire Jay""DJax and Garçon will def be Rams next year""is Kirk going too"

5 years after the RGIII trade, the Rams finally acquired something of value from the Redskins.

I heard a rumble in the force and had to come back to twitter. Ummm, WADE!!! Ok, I'm calm.

Neil Dalal Retweeted Carol Maloney

Not same as players but #Redskins have not let top guys leave their building without a deal recently (re: DJax and Norman)

Neil Dalal added,

Carol Maloney @carolmaloney4
The #Redskins are interviewing Wade Phillips for DC tomorrow in Ashburn. More on @nbcwashington in a few mins.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

This could have a big impact on Jordan Reed. I'm not sure everyone understands how close they are and everything Sean did to help Jordan.

When McVay was tight ends coach, lobbied hard for Reed. Used to go over plays with him at team hotel night before games.

For Gruden's sake, it's imperative he hires an OC who was as organized as McVay. To quote a Redskins official, "Trust me, Jay needs Sean."

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Reid is the only one really coming out with interesting stuff right now. Every other beat guy is coming out with a lot of "no duh" type stuff. Interesting info. 

Look at some of the comments though, lol:

:ols: 

John Keim Retweeted Carol Maloney

What I know: Broncos want to keep him and are making a big push; McVay wants him in LA. We'll see if this interview is kept.

Wade Phillips has interview scheduled in Washington, as others have noted. Wouldn't rule out him taking job with Rams, however

The #ChargersNFL_Season_2016_SD.png are finalizing a deal with Anthony Lynn, source said.

Archived