Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Offseason Twitter Thread

TSO

easy contingency plan if McVay leaves...

Mike McCoy for Offensive Coordinator

Mike Vrabel for Defensive Coordinator

bad ass team... For the record, i'd take McCoy over McVay any day of the week anyway... McCoy is a QB Whisperer

EDIT: Raiders are allowing OC Bill Musgrave to leave as well, so there's two options. Question becomes, when/if he will sign with another team and will the good ones already be taken so we end up with trash heap guys.

Source: Sean McDermott agrees to contract to be head coach of the Bills.

Former Jacksonville coach Gus Bradley is meeting with the Redskins today about their vacant defensive coordinator position, a source said. Bradley has ties to Redskins general manager Scot McCloughan from their time together in Seattle and he also worked on Tampa's staff with Redskins coach Jay Gruden. Redskins president Bruce Allen also was in Tampa at the time. The Redskins interviewed Mike Pettine earlier this week and have requested permission to interview Carolina secondary coach Steve Wilks.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Fkeim_john_m.jpg&w=80&h=80&scale=cropJohn Keim, ESPN Staff Writer

So...Lynn not hired means Gus in play; McDermott hire means Wilks to Panthers DC; & Baby Boy wants Phillips if hired...Did I get all that?

John Keim Retweeted Master Tesfatsion

1 Reason Skins fired Mike Clark? Felt Chad E was ready for more and didn't want to lose him.

John Keim added,

Master Tesfatsion @MasterTes
#Redskins will promote Chad Englehart as their head strength & conditioning coach, per source. Previously was assistant S&C coach.

Archived