Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Don't care what side you are on - that surprise welcome home of the soldier was awesome.

It was certainly a nice change of pace after hearing of all those other families nightmares.  I was worried he was going to inform them that their father/husband was killed on live tv.  

The speech was about par for the course for Trump.  As someone who disagrees with about everything the man stands for, I thought there were a few objectively pleasant moments, but otherwise it was just Trump doing what he does best, lie. 

The biggest question I come away with is how does his call for all this spending jive with his cutting taxes on the wealthy?  

5 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

More things that don’t matter, day late and dollar short, lol. Story of pelosi’s life.

You mean the story of being the first woman Speaker of the House in the history of this country is somehow a day late and dollar short? That's one of the dumbest hot takes I've seen in a long time. 

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

I didn’t expect Trump to be so relentlessly positive tonight.  Regardless of how I feel about it, or the many many lies, this was a very strong speech for his re-election campaign.  

He couldn’t help himself from pulling his pants down and crapping on the Obama administration any chance he could. The administration that started the economic recovery he relentlessly bragged about. 

His obsession with Obama is one more sign of his pathology. 

Just now, NoCalMike said:

Right on cue, here comes a milk toast democratic response. 

They’re not trying to reach you, or me, or angry liberals that want to join Nancy in ripping up that speech.  This response is an attempt to reach the working class in swing states that voted for Trump.

Just now, Destino said:

They’re not trying to reach you, or me, or angry liberals that want to join Nancy in ripping up that speech.  This response is an attempt to reach the working class in swing states that voted for Trump.

Lost me when she began talking about filling potholes with dirt...

Just now, visionary said:

Why lie so obviously?

Pelosi is a political hack. 

Just now, Destino said:

I am not asking for a fire & brimstone response, maybe just a response that actually goes after the lies in the speech itself. The healthcare nonsense way way out of bounds as far as nonsense goes, even by Trump's standards.

Archived